• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Can anyone make these better?

Kevin

Doug not so Funny
Reaction score
i'll cut to the chase. i'm not an artist... anymore at least. i majored in art in highschool, but i dropped out. enough about me. i drew some... i'll call them things, but they look crappy. can anyone draw them better? colors, shading and poses are optional. this is so i know who can draw and if the style is right. thank you in advance. i have three drawing of the same character, but i changed it each time.

it started with this...
Picture008-1.jpg

yes, i drew this... crap, but it was the best that i could do. for the next one, i scanned the picture above onto my aunt's computer. there, i stretched him longer and made him skinny...
Picture010.jpg

for the last one, i deleted his hair because it wa a no-no. my aunt drew the hair because in her words "i know how to draw white boy hair"...
Picture012.jpg

things you need to know about him. he's about 6' 2" or 3", white, maybe green eyes, if not brown. hair is brown because i hate blondes sometimes. i like his hair in the third picture, but if it could be a little longer thanks. anything else just ask me. later

Kevin COMICBOY

also, i dont know if this changes anything, but he's a cyborg-speedster.

:confused: what'd ya edit?

well, i write a comicbook (my own personal one that i've been working on for almost two years) and really, i want to try to make it now with someones help. i know i still need a lot of work to do like how to start a book in the first place. i wanna find an artist who's interested in doing it or at least help me with the characters so i can have someone else know what i need the characters to look like. as you can see in the pictures above, i'm not good. i have visions, but i just cant express them in drawing. does that make sense?

Guess no ones wants to help. can this thread be deleted, please?

Vrelokz man, I just have a lot on my plate, I'll get him done in a jiff k?

By speedster do you mean super-speed guy? Or more of a racer?

superspeed, and thanx

Alright here ya go, a quick sketch of him in some built-for-speed shoes that hook into unstable ground, a jacket and some jeans

dude, that is so awesome! a quick sketch? thanx. did you like do most of it off the top of your head?

Pretty much all of it. If you notice the right hand looks as if it is going to grip a motorbike handle, because I originally thought you meant road speedster lol.

thats awesome. again thanx. now all i need is someone who can try to color it.

KAD you are really good, and I really like your style. Nice job!

Colossus24 said:
KAD you are really good, and I really like your style. Nice job!

Thanks I hope to really put some time into one of these

KAD, my sister wanted to know how long it took you to draw that sketch. thanx again btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"