can anyone recognize this pic issue ?

I'd say 70s cause of Yellowjacket and Hawkeye as Goliath........But Tony is in some of his early armor.

In short....I dunno.

Tony seems to have a bad hangover.

i'm getting crazy because i can't find it,any help ? :(

its definately not an actual avengers title. My bet is it's an old IM issue.

DevilHulk said:
i need the exact issue

only from that pic,it's difficult i know :(

it's an issue of a story between 1960 and 1969 years

pic21ot.jpg

thank you in advance marvel fans:up:

and this one is the second

cap4cd.jpg

Heh, what do you win if you get 'em right?;)

The second one is from "The Amazing Spider-Man Annual # 1". Now where's my prize, beeyotch?

Cyclops said:
The second one is from "The Amazing Spider-Man Annual # 1". Now where's my prize, beeyotch?

really impressive !!:confused: are you sure about it ?:eek:

Dead certain. I'd stake my entire life savings on it.

Cyclops said:

Oh yep, he's right an all. Cap's talking to Mr F. :up: After (from my recollection) Spider-man just contacted them.

Nope. J. Jonah Jameson was trying to contact Spider-Man since the Sinster Six kidnapped Betty Brant and Aunt May and Jameson had to get Spider-Man to rescue Betty and May or the Six would kill them. So in one of Jonah's earliest moments of actual nobility, he furiously worked to get ahold of Spider-Man via the rest of the superhero community, but nobody knew where he was.

Cyclops said:
It's in Italy. It's a date with Devilhulk.

Cyclops said:
Nope. J. Jonah Jameson was trying to contact Spider-Man since the Sinster Six kidnapped Betty Brant and Aunt May and Jameson had to get Spider-Man to rescue Betty and May or the Six would kill them. So in one of Jonah's earliest moments of actual nobility, he furiously worked to get ahold of Spider-Man via the rest of the superhero community, but nobody knew where he was.

Well... I could have found out... but my Spider-man: Essentials volume 1 is in my cupboard... and that would have meant getting up. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"