Superman Returns Can Lex "grow" Kryptonite?

Cinemaman said:
^^^

I thought there will be Lizard as 4th villian.
I wish....he should have a bigger part though in the 4th one. Along side of someone small like Black Cat.

Cinemaman said:
WOW :eek:

So it means that water has influence on kryptonite? Very logical strategy.

NO the water has influence on the seed crystals

fangrl06 said:
The Gwen story was a lot different than the Lana story. Gwen's death taught Peter he could never love without risk(or at least be in a relationship), Lana was just a girl Clark used to like who came between him and Lois. And about the whole 4 villains thing here's what I think:
Venom(in the end)
GG2
Sandman (small part)
and
evil Spider-man
this may be spoilerish so i'll just hide it from folks who dont want to know
the're a thread in the Spidey forums where they said the 4th villain is a guy named Shocker. given that it conforms to some of the earlier rumours (his costume and all that) it sounds to be legit. so i think the running count now is like to be Sandman, GG2, Shocker and Venom.

Steelsheen said:
this may be spoilerish so i'll just hide it from folks who dont want to know
the're a thread in the Spidey forums where they said the 4th villain is a guy named Shocker. given that it conforms to some of the earlier rumours (his costume and all that) it sounds to be legit. so i think the running count now is like to be Sandman, GG2, Shocker and Venom.

And where is actor playing
Shocker
???

Cinemaman said:
And where is actor playing
Shocker
???

dunno yet. this guy broke the news here. he's not the thread starter, the thread starter added more support that
Venom will indeed be in the film when he spoke with Hayden Church on the radio
, what the other guy did
his name is Angel of Dark was that he spoke to some insider and the insider described the start of the movie (a bank robbery, the mayor was inside and was held hostage by Shocker, Spideys saves the Mayor and Mayor declares Spidey Day, which is supproted by the set phots all over the SHH front page

Wow. I've never had this many replies to a post....even if most of it is about :spidey: .:D

sorry for hi-jacking it dude. didnt mean to :O

fangrl06 said:
Superman 3 was different. He split in half and fought himself.....literally. SM3 will focus on Peter's inner turmoil and he will fight himself emotionally while trying to deal with his bestfriend's issues and keeping his girlfriend safe. The Spider-man stories in the movies compared to the Superman movies is much deeper. Another thing is that MJ knows. The Superman movies never were gutsy enough to let Lois know who Superman was (and no Superman 2 doesn't count).

Yeah, but similarity are very strong, what makes me feel that spider-man follows the same formula from Superman movies. And its not just me, Cinemaman (and, im sure, others) has the same feeling.

See:

Spider-man 1: Origin story (not much here...), with a strong romance story between hero and woman he loves. This woman fall in love with masked super hero, and she ends up being in a almost killed at the end. Climate from both spider 1 and superman 1 are very similar, nicely done.

Spider-Man 2: Come on, only the most obvious one: Spider-man loses his powers, and needs to get it back to save the day. Same on Superman II. How they loses/get it back are different, but its the same formula.

Now Spider-Man 3: Evil Peter, with a darker costume? JUST LIKE SUPERMAN III. And they will introduce a new love interest, Gwen. Superman had Lana Lang on third movie. Again, different execution, but follows same formula.

I like Spider-Man movies very much, but cant denied: Superman influence is HUGE.

Regards,
Sam

^^ didnt they say that Raimi was referencing Donner's Superman films when he was doing the developement for Spiderman?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"