Can we call out European Cowardice?

Using Tax Payer money to fund technology is Government picking winners and losers in an economy, and I don't believe Government should ever do that.

Using Tax Payer money to fund technology is Government picking winners and losers in an economy, and I don't believe Government should ever do that.
Fair enough. Who loses by funding alternate energy?

Those that do not invest in it.

You're gonna be waiting awhile TM, SuBe is gone to a rally for about a day and a half...

Maybe but technology advances are inevitable. No one can really stop it. Also investing in alternate energy is a great way to be more in control of your own future. No more energy policies being dictated by Middle east politics for example.

Maybe but technology advances are inevitable. No one can really stop it. Also investing in alternate energy is a great way to be more in control of your own future. No more energy policies being dictated by Middle east politics for example.

Totally agree, but that technology has not caught up with our need.....we have the ability to take an enormous amount of influence on our energy needs from the Middle East, by drilling right here....by natural gas found right here.....right now, ready to go....which would give us time to allow the technology to catch up with our need.

At the same time, the car industry can continue to work toward more fuel efficient cars....

It is simply a way to meet in the middle.....

It seems that the debate is one way or the other.....and that just can't happen at this moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"