First Avenger Caps shield in Iron Man

A gazelle or Zebra dies to feed a young baby lion. Need I point you to the scientific evidence of "Circle of Life", explored by the great historian Mufasa in the documentary "The Lion King"?

Not death on it's own, but it is the factor that completes the journey of ones life. You are born, you live, and then with your death everything comes full circle.

Yeah, I know that, but that's not what he said.

Yeah, I know that, but that's not what he said.

Well "He" was clearly taking the piss in the first place. [insert passive aggressive emoticon here]

when i said crappy shield, maybe its jsut a steel type of shield like say how knights shields were and all that. Which could be used as a prop shield in his uso stint. But is durable and all that. But not as great as what the round shield will ultimately be.

Having seen the movie multiple time now I paid close attention to the Cap Shield scene.

Coulson "What's this doing here!?" As if to say "Holy s*** this is Captain American's Shield."
Coulson "Do you know what this is for?" As if to say do you have any idea what you hold in your hands?

Obviously the shield looked flemsy and not finished but it did show Tony had no freaking clue what it was.

Shivsguy616 said:
What's with the "he" in inverted commas?

Who knows? That guy is a complete mystery to me.

Me too!

probably not, since that scene was probably going to be used at the time they did hulk. When they were hoping to have cap started sooner then it is now. As for the scene with coulson and stark with the shield. i dont think stark doesnt know what it is. Since its been stated to us that stark sr, was invovled with ww2 stuff and tony knows about it and all that. And i still say it was probably just a prototype shield had to be the one he was working on from the first film, and it maybe was a shield made after the original was lost with steve when they were probably trying to recreate cap's shield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"