Car Salesman Help Thread

Metamorpho1977

You jack wagon!
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I get asked questions daily about advice for buying a new/used car or from someone wanting to sell their own car. I would like to offer my extensive knowledge to everyone. If you are thinking about getting a new car or selling one, ask me a question here and I will answer it in a timely manner.

Your friendly neighborhood car salesman,
Metamorpho1977

We are thinking about getting a SUV probably within another year or so.

We started customizing a Toyota Highlander but it started to really add up, we almost rather just get a Lexus RX where everything is already standard.

Also, both come in Hybrids but I've been told that the maintenance of a hybrid car in replacing whatever makes them fuel efficient is in the thousands. But does the gas saved = those repairs?

We are thinking about getting a SUV probably within another year or so.

We started customizing a Toyota Highlander but it started to really add up, we almost rather just get a Lexus RX where everything is already standard.

Also, both come in Hybrids but I've been told that the maintenance of a hybrid car in replacing whatever makes them fuel efficient is in the thousands. But does the gas saved = those repairs?

When you first buy the hybrid, it is worth it, because they have a really extensive warranty and most of those parts are covered. But most hybrid "gas mileage" claims are adequate, but you don't really see the gas savings for at least 2-3 years after owning them. I would also recommend checking into an extended warranty of some type. Doesn't have to be all inclusive, but many are extended warranties are customizable to the car. You can get them specifically geared towards hybrid parts. As soon as the standard warranty runs out is when I would recommend upgrading to the newer model. By that time, you should be into the positive equity of your video where you can trade without adding any negative equity onto the next vehicle.

Hey guys,

I get asked questions daily about advice for buying a new/used car or from someone wanting to sell their own car. I would like to offer my extensive knowledge to everyone. If you are thinking about getting a new car or selling one, ask me a question here and I will answer it in a timely manner.

Your friendly neighborhood car salesman,
Metamorpho1977

Haha, thought I was alone

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back