Cast "Sin City: Hell and Back".........

ThePhenom said:
I think Ava Lord requires a someone very particular. Either a big actress or a significant model.

My personal choices would be: Angelina Jolie or Alyssa Milano.

Dude when I was reading ADTKF I thought the same thing, Angelina jolie would be perfect for Ava. She's got the look and she plays seductive and manipulative really well. I think she would be awesome for it :up:

Speaking of people not knowing that Hartnets character was the dude from Hell and Back, Libowitz's character was the guy beating Hartigan to a bloody pulp in the movie. Minor character, but I thought he did a fine job, no need to re-cast him.:joker:

And if they are going to start with, "A Dame to Kill For", then "Hell and Back", I'd rather see them do "Blue Eyes" in between, then end with "The Babe Wore Red" instead of "Family Values". And if that's not enough story, then start with "Just Another Saturday Night", which would be cool, cause it overlaps "That Yellow Bastard" and they've already shot the seen.

Brucewayne777 said:
Speaking of people not knowing that Hartnets character was the dude from Hell and Back, Libowitz's character was the guy beating Hartigan to a bloody pulp in the movie. Minor character, but I thought he did a fine job, no need to re-cast him.:joker:

Agreed, recasting is a bad idea when u have quality actors to play the parts

Brucewayne777 said:

And if they are going to start with, "A Dame to Kill For", then "Hell and Back", I'd rather see them do "Blue Eyes" in between, then end with "The Babe Wore Red" instead of "Family Values". And if that's not enough story, then start with "Just Another Saturday Night", which would be cool, cause it overlaps "That Yellow Bastard" and they've already shot the seen.

To have Blue Eyes before HAB is pretty stupid...huge spoiler..

That's how the comics came out. And, I think that would build suspense, not spoil it. That's how Frank meant for it to be, and who are we to argue with him?

Kade said:
I know. THat's why I found it oooodd, because Ava Lord is not black.

I think Halle Berry would be an acception.

Most of that cast I could see, he has worked with most of them I'm sure they would jump at the chance.

Bale would be awesome choice. That dude got soem skill, ever see The Machinist holy Skinny Batman, that movie rocked.

Kade said:
Halle Berry is like...black?

No one seems to have a problem with Rosario as Gail...

Book of edd said:
Rosario was a great Gail.

Not saying she wasn't...just that Gail in the comics was white...at least I always thought so. So if Gail could change, so could Ava.

ROsario is not black. She's a latino..

Ava Lord cant be black. she's got to have that unbelievable sexy/manipulative look, which Berry lacks.

Kade said:
ROsario is not black. She's a latino..

I know she is latina, the point is she's not white like Gail. So if that change is okay then Ava changing should be okay too.

Boss said:
Ava Lord cant be black. she's got to have that unbelievable sexy/manipulative look, which Berry lacks.

Don't even know how to respond to this one. A black woman can't be unbelievably sexy or manipulative?

Seriously. Let me know if you can find someone as sexy as Halle Berry. Man, I think that Angelina is right for the role, but god damn. Halle is sexy as hell. I'd be happy as hell to see her as Ava. As a matter of fact, I 'd like to see her play anyone in Sin City.

Boss said:

YIKES! that REALLY came out wrong! I'm talking bout Berry not being Suit for Ava Lord. -Im not a rasist.

And i wonder still, from the beginning it was just a joke so you could "shoot her" - but now its going in to a serious choice!

Still, Maria Bello is my choice for now;

maria.jpg

I think she's the best choice. She can be sexy too, look at "Coyote Ugly".

Wallace - Johnney Depp
Esther - Naomie Harris(28 days later) or Gabrielle Union(Bad Boys 2)
Delia - Charlize Theron with curly hair
The Colonel - Pierce Brosnan
Gordo - Ethan Suplee(Mallrats)
Mariah - Rene Russo(Get Shorty)
Liebowitz - Jude Ciccolella(already cast, he's the guy beating up Hartigan)
The Captain - Unknown
Jerry -Unknown
Peggy - Melanie Griffith
Doctor Fredric -Unknown
Josh Liebowitz-Unknown
Hannah Liebowitz -Unknown
Maxine -Unknown
Mrs. Mendoza -Unknown

Boss said:
Still, Maria Bello is my choice for now;

maria.jpg

Good choice, that is. She´s beautiful, and her screen presence is great. Just saw her at Assault on 13th D.P (is that the name?). She has no huge..uh.. assets, though, you know. Which Ava has. Well, CGI boobs?? Just kidding... but really?

Jackie Boy said:
oh yeah

Hitman shot though the eye - Christopher Walken

I'd say Danny Trejo would work better.:up:

I still think Johnny Depp is perfect for Wallace, maybe with some prosthetics to make him look a little seedier but otherwise perfect. If not Johnny Depp then I've got another idea. Colin Farrell with long hair and prosthetics, I think it could work.

wallace1yc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"