Cast "Sin City: Hell and Back".........

ThePhenom said:
I still think Johnny Depp is perfect for Wallace, maybe with some prosthetics to make him look a little seedier but otherwise perfect. If not Johnny Depp then I've got another idea. Colin Farrell with long hair and prosthetics, I think it could work.

I'm curious as to what prosthetics you think would be needed (besides a wig). Wallace was just a normal unshaven dude IMO...

I figured that just to make Colin Farrell look more like Wallace, like Benicio Del Toro already looked like Jackie Boy and they put prosthetics on him. I just mean subtle ones, also I don't think a wig's necessary Colin Farrell had grown his hair in for many movie roles.

Depp looks more like Wallace than Farrel. And Farrel is too cocky for Wallace..

If only Aliayah were still alive she'd be a perfect Esther IMHO

Jared Leto would pe perfect for Wallace.

It's also interesting to note that Wallace is almost the exact physical description of John Rambo in David Morrel's novel,First Blood.

Hell and Back was originally going to be part of the (what is now) the first Sin City, with Depp attached as Wallace, but then it got cut.

No, it was just a rumour. Depp was offered the role of Jackie Boy, but he had to pass.

I havn't read Hell and Back yet, but I can see Depp as this Wallace character. from what I seen in the book, and noting he enjoyed working with Rodrigez on OUATM, I think this is right up his Alley.

My concern is casting Maria Bello as Ava Lord. Personally, I think Selma Hayak would be perfect, especially given the body she has, over Maria Bello. remember, Ava is nude through quite a bit of ADTKF.

And the other thing I want is more Marv. Hell, open with Another Saturday Night, have him cameo with ADTKF, and have him close with the Santa Tale, or have Miller bookend with an all new Marv story.

Marv doesn't have a cameo in A Dame To Kill For. It's a good supporting role.

Can someone post pics of the characters in hell and back!?I havent read it

Nivek said:
I havn't read Hell and Back yet, but I can see Depp as this Wallace character. from what I seen in the book, and noting he enjoyed working with Rodrigez on OUATM, I think this is right up his Alley.

My concern is casting Maria Bello as Ava Lord. Personally, I think Selma Hayak would be perfect, especially given the body she has, over Maria Bello. remember, Ava is nude through quite a bit of ADTKF.

And the other thing I want is more Marv. Hell, open with Another Saturday Night, have him cameo with ADTKF, and have him close with the Santa Tale, or have Miller bookend with an all new Marv story.

What is Santa Tale?

The story out of Broads, Babes, and Bullets where he get'sa the little girl back from White Slavers.

^^^^I thought that was Silent Night, it be real cool if they made that short real slow with no sound except for a girl singing Silent Night (as if it was the little girl) and it stops when Marv comes in and he says his line and they walk into the background with the singing starting again.

Wallace- Eric Bana
The Detective- Michael Chiklis

My question is... how are they gonna do that big color hallucination sequence when he gets drugged? Aren't there gonna be a lot of copyright deals and makeup work involved there?

Iambaytor said:
My question is... how are they gonna do that big color hallucination sequence when he gets drugged? Aren't there gonna be a lot of copyright deals and makeup work involved there?

never thought of the copyrights before. Might be easy to get the rights to picture them for 30 seconds. Thats all it they would be in the movie for anyway.

It would be cool if at the end of the hallucination when the captain turns into Hellboy, if they actually had Ron Perlman in full makeup.

Sin City: H&B sucked, I would certainly have doubts about seeing it in theaters.

Sorry to bump this, but...

Wallace - Eric Bana
Esther - Gina Torres
Delia - Rebecca Romijn
Liebowitz - Michael Ironside
Captain - Ron Perlman
Doctor Frederic - Jeffrey Combs
Colonel - Josh Hartnett
Mariah - Jamie Luner
Manute - Michael Clarke Duncan
Wallenquist - Brian Cox
Jerry - Michael Biehn