Sequels Cast the Crime Syndicate

Lone

Non-playable character
Reaction score
I thought it would be interesting if the bad guys for the sequel be the Crime Syndicate. Who would you guys cast for the roles?

I think they should have Crime Syndicate be played by the same people who play the JL since they're a mirror of them.

Matt Damon - Owlman

Ultraman - D. J. Cotrona
Superwoman - Megan Gale
Owlman - Armie Hammer
Johnny Quick - Adam Brody
Power Ring - Common

I think they should have Crime Syndicate be played by the same people who play the JL since they're a mirror of them.

The Crime Syndicate aren’t JL members only evil though. They’re not the same people.

The majority of the CSA members while having similar powers are not identical doppelgangers.

It get's confusing due to the various incarnations.

The latest round they more or less were the dupes of some league members.

Ultra Man, Power Ring, Quick(possibly he had a different first name though), and possibly Seaking.

But before that none them were.

Ultraman - Human from earth

Superwoman - While an Amazon, it wasn't Diana.

Power Ring - Different man.

Owlman - Has always been Thomas Wayne jr.

Beyond that the roster changes to reflect the current league they fight.

So they would need to cast each member. Which is also for the best because then they don't need to replace faces during fights.

Ultraman - Karl Urban
Superwoman - Eva Green
Owlman - Josh Brolin
Johnny Quick - ???
Power Ring - Jake Gylenhaal

Last edited:
Ultraman - Chris Hemsaworth
Owlman - Chris Evans
Superwoman - Brie Larson
Power Ring - RDJ
Johnny Quick - Aaron Taylor Johnson

For teh Lulz

Ultraman - Stallone or Marky MArk
Owlman - Billy Crudup
Superwoman - Jessica Biel or Moon Bloodgood
Power Ring - Ben Foster
Johnny Quick - Steve Yeun

Christian Bale as Owlman.

Ultraman - Chris Hemsaworth
Owlman - Chris Evans
Superwoman - Brie Larson
Power Ring - RDJ
Johnny Quick - Aaron Taylor Johnson

For teh Lulz
I actually love this idea but Have Power Ring be Chris Pratt, Elisabeth Olsen or Benedict Cumberbatch

Last edited:
The Crime Syndicate are my favorite alternate JLA team out of all of them. I like Owlman and the rest of the team who are like them but total reverse. Since they are not Bruce or any of them they need to cast people that look like Afflek, Cavill but different actors. They should cast reverse of them which are:

New Members:

Keanu Reeves as Kyle Rayner\Green Lantern (Wanted to play Batman before Affleck)
Nathan Filion as Ted Kord\Blue Beetle
Terry Crews as John Stewart\ Green Lantern

Crime Syndicate members:

Matt Damon as Owlman (Since Affleck and Damon are friends)
Grant Gustin as Johnny Quick (Since he plays Barry on CW Flash)
Isla Fisher as Superwoman ( Same movie with Amy and looks like her a lot)
Unknown as Sea King (Not sure who can relate to Mamoa)
as UltraMan ()

I am trying to think of people for the rest who have been in movies with them, close friends or something like the Ben\Matt movies where they were always in movies together but I don't see any for Gadot, Miller, Mamoa or rest of the cast so I may have to go a different direction but at least keep Damon as this one since his days with Ben. I picked others who wanted to play parts but didn't get to. Bring in Kyle Rayner so it can have Stewart pick up the lantern ring after him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"