Episode 12 - 'Deep Cover for Batman!' Discussion Thread

I like this animated Joker along side Mark Hamil Joker and Kevin Michael Richardson Joker.

Joker's motivation to help is awesome, i really like how they write the characters in the show.

why would joker help him ?you'd think the only place joker would help batman to is the grave

Ofcourse Joker will most definatly double cross Batman but not before hes assure they are taking down owlman. :p

Actually, the really big fella is likely Bat-Hulk. You heard me right, There really once was a Bat-Hulk, back in the day. Can't remember the story, and I don't think it was any kind of DC-Marvel X-over, but I had the comic and Bat-Hulk is definitely for real, and that pic looks like I remember it.
or the fat one could be harry knowles.

why would joker help him ?you'd think the only place joker would help batman to is the grave
Why wouldn't Joker help is the better question. Joker doesn't hate Batman, and he only wants to kill him on his own terms, sometimes not at all. Joker is essentially Batman's biggest fan, why wouldn't he be angry at an impersonator?

Why wouldn't Joker help is the better question. Joker doesn't hate Batman, and he only wants to kill him on his own terms, sometimes not at all. Joker is essentially Batman's biggest fan, why wouldn't he be angry at an impersonator?

the JOKER is batman'S BIGGEST fan? boy is bat-mite gonna dispute THAT

we know what the opening theme is for batman the brave and the bold
i wonder how the theme for OWLMAN THE VILE AND THE VILLANOUS would sound?

Red Hood kicked ass in this show. I hope we'll see him again.

So, Part I was a great episode. Red Hood was amazing.

very nice

"I hope my parallel self will pay you back the favor"

Awesome episode, the fightning was awesome, Gotham and Batcave and even the Owlnest were bloody awesome. Oh god i love this show.

wow, more joker in 90 seconds of clips than in the dark knight...

go figure...

That was an incredible episode! I'm chompin at the bit to see part 2 next week!

Wow..!!! can't wait for part 2.. This show is looking pretty promising..!

That was a real treat last night.

I liked all the homages/Easter Eggs here; Infinite Earths, New Frontier, Challenge of the Superfriends, the 60's show Batcave entrance, the Red Hood/Joker origin and the "I'm Batman" reference that's become part of the mythos since Keaton's utterance in 1989. There were probably a few that I missed or just don't recall right now, but I was grinning throughout he entire viewing.

I like what they did with the Injustice Syndicate, with the notable highlight on Blue Bowman (you just know Batman enjoyed smacking him around a little more than the others :woot:), Scarlet Scarab and Silver Cyclone. The role reversal there was good way to tie in numerous of the heroes and villains that have appeared so far in the series. It makes me look forward to how the versions in Batman's home world will respond next week. Great action in that last sequence too.

The conclusing episode shapes up exactly as you think it would, with Batman out to clear his name. A worthy cap on a most enjoyable first season. Can't wait. :up:

Last edited:
The preview has Owlman sporting a classic Bob Kane Batsuit, complete with the iconic pose from Detective Comics #33. :up:

Next week, THE JOKER! :joker: :D

The preview has Owlman sporting a classic Bob Kane Batsuit

Yeah i really like that since in the first comics Batman used to kill, and this is an evil "batman" so. :)

I liked the jab at Marvel with Earth 161 being full of zombies.

I liked the jab at Marvel with Earth 161 being full of zombies.

Yh, I saw tht too as well as the reference to Riddler and Comissioner Gordan. RED HOOD WAS AWESOME AND BADASS!!!! It seems in this alternate verse he is always frowning I think anyway(wait he sometimes grins, I guess both?). The best episode so far. I really can't wait for bob kane batman and Joker.
Quote from next episode:
Joker: "The Bat-Cave, (he gasps, seeing Joker tools) a section from moi! I knew you cared!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"