• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sequels Cast the following Characters: Havok, Bishop, Polaris etc.

In response to Spider83's ideas for Nova...

How about just no Nova at all? :D

In response to Spider83's ideas for Nova...

How about just no Nova at all? :D

it wasn't my idea to cast Nova, i was just reponse to Xmenfan527's question of who to cast, and then to his to idea of turning her into his ex-wife, so therefore made a suggestion for someone younger,(mainly just to post the bald pic of her, cuz I thought it was funny)

or are you talking about, the Patrick playing his own twins, that he will become nova, in a way
cause, once again that wasn't my idea, that’s how it was set up in the movie, I didn't say it should or will happen, or even that i want it to happen :whatever:

Oh, actually I meant it more in a 'I just don't feel like browsing through pics of elderly ladies just to come up with a decent Nova casting'. :D

Wasn't attacking the idea nor you. ;)

^its cool

oh, and, just to throw a random, pointless casting out there
who remembers his guy (from the "Beyond Good And Evil" storyline in the cartoon)
10.jpg

Victor Varnado
varnadoend167.jpg

varnado.jpg

hehe mrs brady:) she seems too innocent though lol

^ok, i think i'v got it, this time, for nova (forget my other suggestions)
Nan Martin
photo11.jpg
nan_martin7.jpg
LOL

he kinda looks like my cousins husband lol

^The guy next to her is hot in an odd way.
thats her son, Zen, he played sinbad in the mid 90's(it was only on for, 1 or 2 Seasons)
Keeps2.jpg
lol
i would almost suggestion the idea, that in a odd way he has a bit of a gambit feel, but, not :huh: (plus hes like mid 30's)

If it were a TAS version of the X-Men I'd consider him. But as for the movies now, no.

Zen Gesner has the looks for Gambit, hands down!
but his age could be considered a problem (just like with Holloway)

It has been suggested in another thread as well, but i would like to see J.Allen as Nova

1125312020.jpg

she actually looks a little young to be nova

he cant act and doesnt look like gambit

Havok - Ryan Gosling (actually looks like he could be related to Marsden)
Bishop - Ving Rhames
Polaris - Keri Russell
Banshee - Sean Bean
Psylocke - (caucasian) Alexa Davalos, (asian) Helen Kim
Sinister - Jason Isaacs
Cannonball - Lucas Black
Dazzler - Gwen Stefani

keri as polaris eh??hmm not bad,i like your havok casting

nice picks,
though, now, that i think of it, i suggested Justin Bruening (as somewhat of a younger, Marsden, look-alike in the recasting/cyclops thread) but, he might make a good Havok
119947_DOBEDTMB2JAC7Q851MNP2RTUXBXHJO_justin_bruening1_H085450_L.jpg

how about my very own teacher(who is also an actress and so is her son)for cass.nova!
susan carey
sc.jpg

:D
no word of a lie,shes my english teacher i know u guys wont believe it buy she is,she is just sorta like an actress in training,her son(who doesnt have imdb)is going to be alongside freddie prince jr in JACK AND JILL VS THE WORLD,his name is steve carey,i told her i want to be a casting director and she was very supirsed and we talk about castings alot

^teacher/actress, how about that
so, who exactly are you suggesting her for, and why?

IT Was a joke and i said who i casted her for

Nova should be portrayed by someone of Stewart's age and relative height if her origin story, should she be deemed blessed good enough to have one, be believable. The only actress that comes to my mind is Helen Mirren.
12m.jpg

Bishop is without a doubt Keith Hamilton Cobb.
bishy_2.jpg
credit for the pic and manip go to the wonderful Gaineewop

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"