Cast The JSA

A JSA movie is a smarter choice than a JLA one.
You have a team already established without building it up with risky solo films that could bomb and cancel the project before hitting pre-production.
But... it must be Final Fantasy: TSW CGI style and it should look like an Alex Ross GN.
Casting only for the voices could save a lot of money and avoid wasting time finding a right person who looks exactly like the original character.

I couldn't agree more to this post. Though a live-action film wouldn't be bad either. Having already done Watchmen, DC doesn't really need to prove itself with Marvel's The Avengers, but a true-blue Justice Society would be all kinds of awesome.

neil flynn
neil_flynn_20090817.jpg

the flash
89381-160437-jay-garrick_large.jpg

Hawkman/Carter Hall - Kevin Durand.
Hawkgirl/Kendra Saunders - Olivia Wilde.
Mr. Terrific/Michael Holt - Chiwetel Ejiofor.
Dr. Mid-Nite/Pieter Cross - Billy Crudup.
Hourman/Rick Tyler - Gabriel Match.
Sandman/Sanderson Hawkins - Garrett Hedlund.
Stargirl/Courtney Whitmore - AnnaShoppia Robb.
Power Girl/Karen Starr - Scarlett Johansson.
Dr. Fate/Kent Nelson - Liam Neeson.
Green Lantern/Alan Scott - Aaron Eckhart.
Flash/Jay Garrick - Bruce Greenwood.
Wildcat/Ted Grant - Jeffrey Dean Morgan.

Vandal Savage - Josh Brolin.
Degaton - Ralph Fiennes.

Wow the JSA is a pretty white cast........

Last edited:
Throwing my hat in the ring for the Wildcat comments:

Ray Stevenson for Ted Grant

Bump.

I've always loved the JSA, so a movie of them has always been a dream of mine. I've always pictured a New Frontier feel with B:TAS like backdrops and styles.

As for the casting, I'll post a massive cast later.

I'm not sure, he always looks big on tv shows, but I think he might seem too big for Jay/Flash. I always pictured Flash as having a runners body and being average height, while others like Scott/Green Lantern being bigger than him (Scott being like Superman).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"