The All New State Your Opinion on a DC Character Thread

Hmmmm... Howard Chaykin then. His stuff always comes across like the glorious ramblings of someone who's all ****ed up on drugs. And mostly in a good way.

Just don't let him draw it...

maj_3985-edit.jpg

Angel and The Ape

How have I only just heard about this book?!

Somebody get Warner's on the phone!

I gotta admit, that looks all kinds of awesome. Also, that Ape is totally looking up her skirt.

What if the book sucks? You know, like pretty much every other time they brought the DP back since Morrison left the book?

Hey I thought that last series was pretty good. Yeah I would like a good series like Morrison's run but beggars can't be choosy I wil take whatever DP I can (so sue me I am easy hehe)
As for angel and the ape I have no idea what that is but bad place yeah the concept is cool ash !a primate and mini skirts! That's cool!

I skipped that Shade Series because the character no longer makes sense if there were no Superheroes until like 5 years ago. :o

Crap... you had to go and remind me of that. Man, I miss the real DC.

Maybe that's that's why it's taking me so long to finish Starman. No matter how good it is, it's all kind of redundant now. :(

Now, thats new. Don't show it to Adam Sandler!!

You know, I don't want to sound mad here but if they got the tone right I actually think a movie would be a hit.
It would be like Ms. Doubtfire... only with more gangsters and arse kicking.

Crap... you had to go and remind me of that. Man, I miss the real DC.

Maybe that's that's why it's taking me so long to finish Starman. No matter how good it is, it's all kind of redundant now. :(

Well, I've come to be of a mind that, as long as it was before the reboot, if it's good, it's good. And Starman is good. I suppose you can read the Shade mini as if it took place back before the reboot.....but I think it supposedly was supposed to take place after.....proof that when they decided to do this, they didn't plan at all.

Well, I've come to be of a mind that, as long as it was before the reboot, if it's good, it's good. And Starman is good. I suppose you can read the Shade mini as if it took place back before the reboot.....but I think it supposedly was supposed to take place after.....proof that when they decided to do this, they didn't plan at all.

That's a good way to look at it. I'm definitely gonna have to get back into it.
And who knows, Bruce Wayne may yet wake up in the shower and realise the New 52 was all a terrible, terrible dream...

No, Bruce wakes up and walks in on Tim Drake showering, telling him about a terrible dream he had where Tim was never Robin and he was a member of a ****** version of Young Justice with two new *******s.

And then Tim will ask him to leave because he's showering and that's kind of weird man.

I hear he's all the rage with you crazy kids these days...

Maaaaaaannnnnnn!!! I can't stand that dude or his freakin"you light up my life" debbie boone daughter! You just know they were so sappy there was some crazy stuff going on there! Hhahaha see this is why I dig DC! Angel and the ape, Pat Boone! those dudes would try anything! Hahahahaha that cover says " a touch of gay paree" ( where are you getting this stuff???)hahahahaha! Awesome!! but boone sucks!

Last edited:
You know, I don't want to sound mad here but if they got the tone right I actually think a movie would be a hit.
It would be like Ms. Doubtfire... only with more gangsters and arse kicking.

Yes, as long as it's not just a dumb comedy.

Pat Boone the most sinister villain in the entire DCU :wow:

I gotta admit, that looks all kinds of awesome. Also, that Ape is totally looking up her skirt.

Is she sleeping with that ape

I think she's sleeping with that ape :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"