Guardians of the Galaxy Cast YOU KNOW WHO (SPOILERS)

Have you watched Game of Thrones? He is one of the best actors on it. His character calls for one of the most subdued and layered performances. It is easy to see Jamie as just the arrogant dick, but there is so much more. Even from the earlier seasons, everything about the character is nuanced. Jamie is easily the most complex character in the franchise and Coster-Waldau nails it.

Plus, we're not talking about a dramatic, Oscar bait type of role here. Its a Marvel movie with a talking raccoon. I am pretty sure Coster-Waldau would have the acting chops to handle it. :funny:

He does a good job with the fantastic material that he's given, but I don't think he's even close to being the best actor on the show, as his work outside the series gives some indication of.

Gotta be a pretty boy type. Facial hair of any kind would be a mistake.

I still think Cillian Murphy would be top notch casting, but compared to Debicki he is pretty short. And who knows if he'd even be remotely interested.

enhanced-22082-1431114071-12.jpg

He does a good job with the fantastic material that he's given, but I don't think he's even close to being the best actor on the show, as his work outside the series gives some indication of.
I've liked him in everything I've seen from him. The material hasn't always been great but he has always done solid work. GOT is filled with great actors, so I wouldn't call him one of the best one in that group. However, he's definitely a capable actor and I wouldn't mind seeing him as Warlock. My pick would be Dan Stevens, though.

Yeah Costar-Waldau could nail this character. And he's not a one-trick pony; if you guys haven't seen Headhunters, I highly recommend it. I believe it's still on Netflix. He's amazing in that movie.

I'm surprised Costar-waldau hasn't had more success outside of GoT. Wouldn't mind his casting.

What about Damian Lewis or Vin Diesel? I think with Vin especially it would be a good opportunity to cast him outside of Groot since his hopes for a big screen Black Bolt fell through.

I'm surprised Costar-waldau hasn't had more success outside of GoT. Wouldn't mind his casting.

What about Damian Lewis or Vin Diesel? I think with Vin especially it would be a good opportunity to cast him outside of Groot since his hopes for a big screen Black Bolt fell through.
Waldau just picks picks bad roles or his agent does.

Hell no Vin can't carry the role that Warlock will likely have.

Riz Ahmed. Has that sense of innocence about him.

a65dacbeee5cc5137a870dc8c893b67d.jpg

Is Riz trying to cosplay Tony Stsrk in that image?

A few other options, in no particular order:

Michael Fassbender
Garrett Hedlund
Boyd Holbrook
Luke Evans
Matthias Schoenaerts
Matthew Macfadyen
Vincent Cassel
Joel Kinnaman
Matthew Goode
Domhnall Gleeson

Last edited:
In terms of looks I'd say Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, though I'm not sure he has the acting chops for such a big role. Maybe Leonardo DiCaprio if he'd do it.

Marvel would be lucky to get NCW who has done a fantastic job of bringing a character to life in GoT.

The role of Warlock would not be too big for him, as for DiCaprio, he won't be in any rush to be in a superhero film. If he takes a role it won't be Warlock.

Marvel would be lucky to get NCW who has done a fantastic job of bringing a character to life in GoT.

The role of Warlock would not be too big for him, as for DiCaprio, he won't be in any rush to be in a superhero film. If he takes a role it won't be Warlock.

Yeah, I can't see DiCaprio as Adam Warlock, not really his kind of role. You need someone who's youthful, but has a bit of presence. I always found AW a bit of a ridiculous character (especially during the Starlin era). I think that NCW could pull it off, as he can handle both serious and comedic roles. The only problem I can see is NCW being a little old for the role.

Not sure who else would feel right though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"