Casting for a Scarlet Witch movie

Silvermoth

Krakoan native
Reaction score
I don't care about the likelihood or the legalities I'm casting this anyway.

House of M

Wanda - Gemma Arterton
92423574.jpg

Pietro - Tom Riley
tomriley005b090206.jpg

Magneto - Ian McKellan (who else)
magnetom.jpg

Wiccan/Speed - Israel Broussard
mv5bmtm4mji0nziwm15bml5.jpg

Other characters -

Vision - David Tennant
39139264.jpg

Agatha Harkness - Maggie Smith
77689636.jpg

It wouldn't necessarily have to deal with the House of M. Actually a story about the twins origin and the Salem Seven would be wicked.

Well, apparently it's looking like Wanda and Pietro will be in Avengers 2. I hope she turns out to be the cellist mentioned in Avengers that Coulson was seeing and this leads to him maybe becoming the Vision.

They say that both MArvel and Fox can use the characters but Marvel can;t refer to them as mutants or their relationship with Magneto. Fox can't reference the Avengers BUT it would be cool if Fox ever included them as characters, they got the same actors to play them!

Emily Blunt = Scarlet Witch
Armie Hammer = Quicksilver
Ian McKellen = Magneto
Anne Hathaway = Polaris

Well, apparently it's looking like Wanda and Pietro will be in Avengers 2. I hope she turns out to be the cellist mentioned in Avengers that Coulson was seeing and this leads to him maybe becoming the Vision.

They say that both MArvel and Fox can use the characters but Marvel can;t refer to them as mutants or their relationship with Magneto. Fox can't reference the Avengers BUT it would be cool if Fox ever included them as characters, they got the same actors to play them!

I'm still not sure about Coulson as the Vision. He's a bit older than I pictured Vision

Emily Blunt = Scarlet Witch
Armie Hammer = Quicksilver
Ian McKellen = Magneto
Anne Hathaway = Polaris

Oh yeah I better think of an actress for Polaris too!

I believe Mila Kunis should do Scarlet Witch since she played Theodora from Oz the Great and Powerful and projected red magic and lightning bolts from her hands

A Scarlet Witch movie? Eesh... umm...

Wanda - Mila Kunis
Pietro - Alex Pettyfer
The High Evolutionary - Daniel Day-Lewis
Bova - Octavia Spencer
Man-Beast - Randy Couture
White Tiger - Adrianne Palicki
Django and Marya Maximoff - Arnold Vosloo and Catherine Zeta-Jones
Cthon/the Other - Alexis Denisof
Young Wanda and Pietro - Unknowns

Alex Pettyfer for Pietro, that's a really good choice! I've heard it before but I always forget and then think, hey that's really perfect for his personality.

I just wonder if he's nice enough to work with considering he will probably be part of the Avengers for a couple of movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunStorm333
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"