Casting for She-Hulk

chyna.gif

Found this one on another site about Chyna playing She-Hulk.

I'd rather that the lady playing she hulk not be gargantuan. they should get someone athletic but not automatically super-buff.. I want to see some interplay with jennifer.. maybe they can get the same actress to play both, and get a group like WETA to develop the transformation with a motion capture suit..

I'd rather that the lady playing she hulk not be gargantuan. they should get someone athletic but not automatically super-buff.. I want to see some interplay with jennifer.. maybe they can get the same actress to play both, and get a group like WETA to develop the transformation with a motion capture suit..

Not a motion capture suit but this:

Movie reshape.

[YT]zXSj4pcl9Ao[/YT]

She-Hulk needs to look more perfectly realistic than Hulk, because she still looks like a normal woman, albeit taller and more muscular. She's not monstrous like Hulk, so I want to see people interacting with what looks like a real flesh and blood She-Hulk.

How about Kristana Loken for She-Hulk? I realize she sucked in T3, but perhaps this could be a form of redemption. :O

Is Lynn Collins the new Megan Fox? She seems to get suggested for every comic book role.

They could do what thet did with Captain American in reverse - CGI an actress' head on a a different body,that why you could have the good acting ability of the actress on a female bodybuilder.

That's the thing, though. She-Hulk isn't a bodybuilder. She's just a super fit, green skinned, 6 foot tall woman. Although I do agree, something similar to what they did with Cap would work well. Heck, even I was impressed with how natural they made him look when he was skinny.

Don't know why but I like the idea of Emmanuelle Chriqui playing Jennifer. All they need to do is do what they did with Mark for The Avengers and there we go.

If you've seen that Rizzoli and Isles show, Harmon's voice definitely fits She-Hulk. If she can't play her, at least get her to voice a CG version of something, man.

I still want to see Jen in a sexy outfit, for sure.. Avengers 3 maybe..

Basically cast any fit, attractive actress with some talent and use various techniques to make her 50% bigger. Nobody wants a muscle-bound She-Hulk. At least I don't. Of course the actress will have to work out like crazy, but if she looks like a wrestler or a bodybuilder the movie is doomed.

It's going to have to be a CGI She-Hulk because she's so big and it deserves the best action sceens possible for her power. I certainly don't mind She-Hulk being as fit as the say Yelena Isinbayeva. She's proves what it takes to compete at that sport. Now if fans just want a tall skinny actress that's nothing spectacular to see outside of men's magazines.

so should there be a separate actress for human Jennifer, or should there be some kind of dual-role achieved with CGI and makeup?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"