Casting for She-Hulk

So I guess mine sucked? Should I even attempt the other 2 pictures?

Here's my attempt with the smaller pic. I'm sure others could do it better, but I think it came out pretty good for someone with no artistic talent. You be the judge.

homepagewrk.jpg
That's a pretty good job.

So I guess mine sucked? Should I even attempt the other 2 pictures?
No not at all what I meant was were is everybody to help out.So while you were working on one somone else could be working on another.
I didn't realize the way it sounded in a text.I can see why you would think that.
I didn't mean it that way at all.
On the contrary I wish you would try the others especially the one where she is leaning on the post in the bathing suit.

Last edited:
Ok, I learned a few techniques In Photoshop while doing this. That's why it took me couple of days to get it to what I consider presentable condition.

Shehulkwrk2copy.jpg

Be honest with your assessment. If there are areas I can improve upon, let me know. I think I could make her hair darker, but I'm not sure the right technique to use without making it look stupid.

Not a bad effort, but She-Hulk shouldn't have bright red lips like that, and her skin is also too bright. Her hair should be green too. She doesn't quite look like She-Hulk yet, but a woman painted green.

Get the chick who plays Tara on True Blood. Paint her green and you're done. She is unnaturally muscular.

Any large, muscular actress you get and paint green is just going to look like a large, muscular woman painted green. She-Hulk is way more than just above average size and muscular. The only way you can get She-Hulk is with CGI.

I was just taking time to make fun of Tara, God forbid anyone actually get cast in this horrible role. I would rather gut kittens than see She Hulk on film.

Shehulkwrk3copy.jpg

Ok, I took the suggestions provided earlier and made the above changes....

Is that better? Worse? I think her hair needs to be darker....

Why not just make a thread for hot women with crazy skin color manips? I could go for seeing some hotties transformed into Avatar women. Meow!

Any large, muscular actress you get and paint green is just going to look like a large, muscular woman painted green. She-Hulk is way more than just above average size and muscular. The only way you can get She-Hulk is with CGI.

She-Hulk shouldn't be unnaturally muscular. She shouldn't even look like a female bodybuilder. She should just look like a fitness model with some muscles, but not looking like a man. She doesn't have Hulk-like proportions.

Shehulkwrk3copy.jpg

Ok, I took the suggestions provided earlier and made the above changes....

Is that better? Worse? I think her hair needs to be darker....

Definitely better, and the lips look more natural now. Yes, the hair should be darker, not bright green. Shulkie has dark green hair.

Now if we can be serious, Cobie Smulders for Jennifer Walters

If you guys like her for Wonder Woman, why can't she brought up for Shulkie?

cobie_smulders_11L.jpg

I'm thinking she's not tall enough. If She Hulk is supposed to be 6'5, then I'm thinking going with a naturally tall female actor would be best. You could do some trick camera shots to make her appear 'normal sized' as Jennifer, similar to what they did in LOTR. I'll darken the hair on my manip tonight when I get home, so the hair isn't so bright. If that's the only change, I'll do the same thing on the other 4 pics of her as well.

or you could take the proper actress, regardless of her height, and digitally make her She-Hulk size, ala LOTR.

No, but I like it!

I'm not sure why you would need to go CGI with She Hulk. Her porportions aren't superhuman, merely her powers.
It's not like with Hulk, where his size is superhuman along with his powers. Maybe CGI for when she is transforming, lifting things, jumping, taking damage, ect. I still think a tall actor should be cast for it, and not just as a placemarker for where the special effects are gonna be.

I would choose Zooey Deschanel. She just has the perfect look in my own opinion. Here is something I just had a go at. It's my first time doing this to a real person so it's not great.

shulk.png

I'm thinking she's not tall enough. If She Hulk is supposed to be 6'5, then I'm thinking going with a naturally tall female actor would be best. You could do some trick camera shots to make her appear 'normal sized' as Jennifer, similar to what they did in LOTR. I'll darken the hair on my manip tonight when I get home, so the hair isn't so bright. If that's the only change, I'll do the same thing on the other 4 pics of her as well.
Cool I can't wait.

Good but you have to go Darker almost Black and her eyes need to be greener.Can you make her bathing suit purple instead of blue.Lighten the lips a little but so far it looks good.

^ What he said. And when I said not to have bright red lipstick before, I should've specified that she has green lips, not red, so it's not just a matter of darkening the red. And either a purple or a white bikini will do, since both colors are strongly associated with She-Hulk.

Shehulkwrk5copy-1.jpg

Here's the latest revisions with the previous poster's changes. Please, all comments are welcome!

That's definitely looking good and the hair is much better now. I'd say that the stripes on the bikini are a little distracting though. If I had the time I would work on it too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"