CBS orders Braindead

****, Sunday is a good night, but its also crowded.

I am not watching anything on Sunday's right now, so that is good. I am hoping we get at least one more season. I am really enjoying it now. It has grown well imo.

The show has an odd tone, an odd sense of humor. But it is working for me. MEW's big ole eyes could keep me interested in pretty much anything though. :funny:

I like it a lot. Off beat. It sort of reminds me of Pushing Daisies and Wonderfalls. Weird and funny.

Really liked 10 Cloverfield too. TV/Movie crushes happen. Spidey understands. :cwink:

I like it a lot. Off beat. It sort of reminds me of Pushing Daisies and Wonderfalls. Weird and funny.

Really liked 10 Cloverfield too. TV/Movie crushes happen. Spidey understands. :cwink:
Pushing Daisies and Wonderfalls. :atp:

Great taste InCali. Two of my favorite shows, but cut down years too early. Let's hope this one last a bit longer then them.

And considering how SPIDEY's number of crushes, I am allowed a few of my own. :funny:

Pushing Daisies and Wonderfalls. :atp:

Great taste InCali. Two of my favorite shows, but cut down years too early. Let's hope this one last a bit longer then them.

And considering how SPIDEY's number of crushes, I am allowed a few of my own. :funny:

Since I'm not T-Rump and don't take credit where it isn't due, I'll pass your compliments on to Flick. No, wait....I like them so I DO have good taste. I'm just not smart enough to find them. She's been a major conduit to cool, fun $#!t for me.

Yeah.....wish those 2 in particular could have gone on for awhile.

I'm really liking this series. And Luke's starting to grow on me.

Yeah the show is starting to pick up.

Went to watch it this morning, and got a surprise. It's been delayed 40 minutes, so I only had 20 minutes of it recorded. Guess I'll have to get it off On Demand in a couple of days.

Went to watch it this morning, and got a surprise. It's been delayed 40 minutes, so I only had 20 minutes of it recorded. Guess I'll have to get it off On Demand in a couple of days.

It's currently up on the CBS site if you want to check it out there too.

Also, salami sex.

You'll know what that means after you watch the ep. :oldrazz::cwink:

I actually found the use of "You Might Think" pretty clever.

Oh my God the sex scene was everything. :lmao:

Renew this show CBS!!! Please!!!!

I caught up on this over the past few days. It did start out fairly slow and boring but it picked up pace. I like MEW and Shalhoub so they definitely helped carry it until the story started picking up steam. Hope it does get a full season and a renewal.

It feels like sometihng that should be on CW almost, but it's like the subject matter is too old for that demo.

I really hope it doe get a Season 2 this show was pretty much a Summer Guilty Pleasure show to me. I didn't think much of it before it started I especialy like the way they do the recaps at the start of every episode.

This is a series I'd like to see get renewed but like Galavant I think the odds are slim.

The show is getting a lot crazier now.

I don't think it's going to be renewed which is a crying shame. It's definitely picking up and I liked it from the start. I love the little jingle at the beginning. Hysterical. It's fun, funny, and well done. C'mon CBS.....

I really didn't like the idea of this show when it first started up but now I can't wait for every new episode... Hope it gets picked up...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"