Extant - Coming to CBS Summer 2014

it was TAALR, the sentient computer behind the plan to wipe out the humans and hybrids and have the humanichs the dominant intelligence on Earth... as it's plans all fell apart in the season finale, it escaped and somehow downloaded itself into a humanich body...

Thanks Man. :up:

TAALR had an emergency backup humanich body in the wings (ala Skynet) to escape in should things go awry, which of course they did. So now we're left with the most dangerous threat in the world free and currently unknown to exist.

Assuming they get a third season presumably it will revolve around TAALR rebuilding his army of humanich's and trying to wipe out the humans and hybrids. I don't know where else they could take the series. They already settled the human/hybrid issue, all but TAALR and Ethan are left of the humanich's so there isn't much else to do.

Though I do suspect that TAALR's human face is Molly's dead husband because they kept the reveal a secret.

This is what made me think it was him, as from behind it kinda of looked like him and why keep it secret if it's not a face we already know?

Thanks Man. :up:

This is what made me think it was him, as from behind it kinda of looked like him and why keep it secret if it's not a face we already know?

maybe if the show gets a third season, they want the return of Goran Visnjic to be a surprise...

If it's not Molly's dead husband, I think, maybe, they're thinking of nabbing someone big in the TV scene to play Taylor. Kinda like how they got Morrissey this season.

The way they did it, it does seem like the conflict with the half aliens are done but it's quite funny/convenient the way the GA just quickly rolled over and accepted them.

Last edited:
I have a feeling Taylor in 'human form' is John Woods too the shot of the back he looks a lot like Goran to me.

also does anybody know who played the voice of TAALR/Taylor? I cannot find ANYTHING on him/it. hell they list the voices of GINA and BEN (Molly's house AI and the space station AI).

That is a given, as is throwing in another "legal drama" to the mix of all their other "legal drama" fare.

Well, at least the ending was relatively conclusive. TAALR's still out there, but otherwise.

I think outside of TAALR they ended it well. I doubt TAALR would be able to do much harm on his own anyways or would be quickly neutralized seeing as he no longer has an army at his command.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"