CC's Art Thread ('nuff said)

i'm as bad as AI when it comes to hands and feet smh

qq9rpaN.jpg

i'll prob never finish this :/
don't even think i have the file anymore

lu3VZgS.jpg
sTNd0ix.jpg

it is of Marlene Dietrich. I had gone back in and restarted an old project that is on earlier pages in this thread. done with a mouse.
and now i think there are apps that do all this for you these days :sadcat:

another attempt at 3D printing... BUT i understand what happened and why it messed up, which i think is more important especially since i'm so new to it.

NIJGRz6.jpg

i didn't give the swords an axis or a base point to create from. can't create something from thin air. good learning experience

another attempt at 3D printing... BUT i understand what happened and why it messed up, which i think is more important especially since i'm so new to it.

NIJGRz6.jpg

i didn't give the swords an axis or a base point to create from. can't create something from thin air. good learning experience
Honestly, I'm impressed by anyone doing 3D anything. I'm fairly competent with 2D illustration, but I'm the "kid in the helmet" when it comes to dimensional anything. Never excelled at sculpting or anything like that.
That being said, the missus wants to get a 3D printer for the kids...I just hope they don't ask me how to use it. Then I have to learn new skills. Again!!!

as much as it pains me to admit, i used some AI and a lot of photoshop to work up this potential logo for a friend's photography brand

Iq8sLhc.jpeg

i have a love-but-mostly-hate relationship with AI "art". :shrug:

92D6Jbi.jpeg

lion king on lined paper lol.
maybe i'll drop it in photoshop and clean it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"