Celebs Don't Have to be Smart to Sound Stupid...

Prognosticator

Superhero
Reaction score
http://entertainment.msn.com/movies/hotgossip/3-5-07_3

Sienna Miller openly admits she suffers from a raging case of foot-in-mouth disease, but her latest trips of the tongue will probably annoy more than one special interest group. In an uncensored sit-down with the London Guardian, the semi-famous starlet spouts off on everything from her passion for sucking on cigarettes to self-diagnosing neurological syndromes.

"I love them. Love them," Miller fesses up to the paper of her addiction to cancer sticks. "I think the more positive approach you have to smoking, the less harmful it is."

Uh-huh.

If you're not buying Sienna's "rosy outlook preventing a blackened lung" theory, she's right there with you, acknowledging it's "an irresponsible thing to say, but I do know people who are 86 and smoked 60 a day and died of old age and other people who smoked for two years and died of lung cancer at 40. So there is no formula. However, there is cancer in my family, so ..."

Sienna also candidly discusses her experience with various substances, including those of the mind-altering variety ("I still love a waterfall or the odd hallucinogenic drug. I liked mushrooms, which were legal until a year or so ago. If I had a drug of choice, it would be magic mushrooms") and pain-killing variety ("I took a morphine pill [while researching her role in 'Factory Girl'], just to feel what a safe way of taking heroin was like. I didn't really feel a lot. I'm incredibly hardcore. Hahaha!").

When asked why people dabble in drugs, Miller quips, "'Cos they're fun! 'Cos they're [bleep]loads of fun! No, don't write that. I always end up putting my big fat foot in it."

Indeed, that's exactly what happened a few months back when she was filming "Mysteries of Pittsburgh" in the titular town, which she jokingly referred to as "Sh**sburgh" during an interview.

"I understand the patriotism of that city, but really I don't think it was that big a deal," Sienna now says (that sound you hear? It's her publicist banging her head against the wall). "I had to meet the mayor live on TV and apologize. It was huge!"

Babbles the actress, "People are dying in Iraq and where is our focus, d'you know what I mean? Having met me, you'll realize these things just come out. I think it might be mild Tourette's, not to insult people who have proper Tourette's, but I will say the most inappropriate things at the most inappropriate time to the most inappropriate person. Always. Guaranteed."

Which might explain why she unwisely admits the goofy nicknames she and her pals made up for other states along the Eastern seaboard, including "Massivetwosh**s" and "Connectibutt," along with the far-more vulgar, "Connectic*n*."

Still, she says, "I don't deliberately hurt anybody. And, actually, I like Pittsburgh, I do."

Sienna, who was snapped in New York this weekend with her new beau, musician-turned-professional starlet wooer Jamie Burke, also goes for laughs when she describes what attracted her to lightbulb ex-love Jude Law.

"Heeheehee! Everything about him. He's an incredibly brilliant, intelligent, funny, charismatic, vivacious, kind, beautiful, rich," she gushes, before regretting her attempt at gold-digger humor and requesting, "Don't put the last thing."

Still, Miller does admit to getting down and dirty when it comes to seeking revenge on the "very aggressive, very rude" paparazzi who have been tracking her since Law's nanny naughtiness.

"I play these games to make it more amusing, like I'm Lara Croft or something," she explains. "So I find myself ducking behind cars and I've got my girlfriends and we once filled a supersquirter with pee and squirted it at them."

...yeah.

What happen to people having "class"? I just dont get it.

They don't have to be SMART to sound STUPID. Okay.... :huh:

jag

I can just hear the British equivalent to Paris Hilton trying to make up dirty names for our states with her posse! [:(] :cmad: [/:(]

I love the thread title.

I hate thick people. Sometimes, after a long day in college, I wanna make a stupid flu, that only stupid people are gonna get, so we have to introduce a cull of all the stupid people to stop their flu mutating so that the smart people get it.

I'm glad its not possible.

I hate thick people. Sometimes, after a long day in college, I wanna make a stupid flu, that only stupid people are gonna get, so we have to introduce a cull of all the stupid people to stop their flu mutating so that the smart people get it.

me too.
WHEW!
*wipes sweat from brow*

and what's sad is that she has to watch what she says because she's a "semi famous starlet".
LAME!!
if we heard someone on the street say that we'd just start laughing.
but because someone who idiot kids look up to says it it's irresponsible.:whatever:
please!!
people just need to learn how to be educated and make asessements for themselves.
now there are going to be cases of kids dying from lung cancers that say "sienna miller said they're not bad for you as long as you BELIEVE they're not bad for you... and i believed her! 50 million please!!" with their little emaciated cancerous arm extended and an open palm.
:cmad:

I started smoking after I read this article

Thanks Sienna!:up:

ahhh... THIS is what makes the silly little fluff threads worth while.
while seaching for a picture of Sienna i found this.
sienna.jpg

not the look on the womans face. in the background there.
ahhhh... hilarious.

Tell me you're not just now figuring this out.

Tell me that you've begun bleeding uncontrollably from your eyes and are feeling kind of sleepy after all that blood loss. :up:

jag

LOL, don't mess with Scotty man, he is replete with smartosity.

no wonder jude law cheated on her :ninja:

"I play these games to make it more amusing, like I'm Lara Croft or something," she explains. "So I find myself ducking behind cars and I've got my girlfriends and we once filled a supersquirter with pee and squirted it at them."

lol. classy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"