I think "anorexic" works for some celebs

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Reaction score
I think for the most part lindsey lohan is ugly and overrated but she was really hot back when she was anorexic and blonde...so much better than she ever was!And aside from her trashy personality I had a short crush on her :up:

If thats what people call anorexia than who cares!?...It looks good to me :up: :( ...as long as youre not a walking skeleton there is no big deal.And I think once a celeb loses weight they are automatically classified as anorexic when it may not be true

I completely disagree with you and your terrible taste

Sentinel X said:
I think for the most part lindsey lohan is ugly and overrated but she was really hot back when she was anorexic and blonde...so much better than she ever was!And aside from her trashy personality I had a short crush on her :up:

If thats what people call anorexia than who cares!?...It looks good to me :up: :( ...as long as youre not a walking skeleton there is no big deal.And I think once a celeb loses weight they are automatically classified as anorexic when it may not be true

You're a moron.

It's not my thing, but if you like your girls skinny that's fine as long as they don't go about it unhealthily. Which they generally do.

Sentinel X said:

She was hot in Mean Girls and Freaky Friday or whatever that was called. Afterwards she was just meh. :confused:

Sentinel X hopes to redefine the term "boning".

Abaddon said:
Sentinel X hopes to redefine the term "boning".

It sure looks that way.

If he honestly thinks Lindsay was hotter when she was a pale blonde skeleton who looked like a cross between Gollum and the Taco Bell Chihuaha than when she was a healthily built redhead, than he's got problems.

some men like big women.it's only naturally others would like skeletal *****es.

I'm a bit concered for that Ripa chick and the girl from Grey's Anatomy they really look emaciated.

Kelly Ripa works like a madwoman,but probably not as much now that her awful,awful sitcom's been cancelled.

Abaddon said:
some men like big women.it's only naturally others would like skeletal *****es.

Good point. But which would you rather hit?

A curvaceous, fresh faced, healthy looking young woman
lindsay_lohan_507.jpg

lindsay-lohan-21.jpg

or

a barely there walking blonde stick figure
3d8380dd.jpg

I like it when my women look like crack ****es...

I prefer the normal looking one. Gotta have a some meat on the bones lol

I likes my women toothless and flabby-breasted. Crack****es for everyone! YAY!!!

Li Lo wasn't flabby when she was a Redhead I would say she was curvy. No one wants to bang skeletor.

This needs to be Sentinel X for crimes against boobage:(

^^That should be your avvy

Oh :(. Why dont you have a Bauer avvy :confused:

k. back on topic

Lindsay looked better like this

lindsay-lohan.jpg

Sentinel X said:

You have a small penis, that's why you perfer a anorexic women.
It makes it look smaller.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"