CES 2008: The Agency (FPS MMO)

I love it, do you? and thats the point Im trying to make *****e. you don't need a big time lead to make a good game.

I love it, do you? and thats the point Im trying to make *****e. you don't need a big time lead to make a good game.

You do if your team is a bunch of new people. The only reason Fable didn't suck is because Molyneux and the Carters knew what they were doing thanks to their work together on Black and White, and Molyneux's experience dating back to the early nineties.

Same goes for Bioshock. Ken Levine worked on Thief and System Shock 2. No one on the Bioshock team did anything more than Freedom Fighters OR Tribes Vengeance before that.

Really? Because that isn't whats being discussed

None of biowares games had big time leads either.

is whats being discussed. If you're not going to bother keeping up with what you say, I don't know how you're expecting to keep up with what everyone else is saying, and you can't participate in a conversation if you're not going to keep up with everything that's being said. Try to do better.

This game is setting out to do so much. They need more experience before they can pull this off. If they do, it'll be on the greatest game ever.

I don't know if they're actually doing all that much, if it was layed out like Wow, sure, but it's a heavilly instanced game world. That's much easier.

I like this trailer a lot. Wonder if this means we'll be seeing a release date at E3?

I didnt care for the game but its a sad day for gaming. Between this and Megaman Universe, I dread opening old threads which have been bumped up today

It looked better than DCUO, and I loved DCUO. Shame.

I thought the premise seemed interesting enough but it being an MMO was a turnoff. Maybe they shouldnt have scrapped it completely but retooled it and focused on making it a story based single player game with some multiplayer elements

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"