changing storylines?

GuestStar2004

Avenger
Reaction score
i know many people liked this show but i found it disapointing

i used to love the 90s show as a kid, but watching the Spectacular Spider-Man i felt they mixed to many storylines, i mean they mixed the black suit with the sinister six storyline, which surely could of been better suited as seperate storys

and also harry being the first green goblin felt wrong

it felt to me that they were draining away storylines they could of used

i used to love the 90s show as a kid, but watching the Spectacular Spider-Man i felt they mixed to many storylines, i mean they mixed the black suit with the sinister six storyline, which surely could of been better suited as seperate storys

I don't think there's anything wrong with changing things up, you can't just tell the same story over again for a new cartoon.

And Harry wasn't the first Green Goblin; in fact, he wasn't ever the Goblin. Watch season 2, I don't really want to spoil the awesome ending for you since it seems you haven't seen it. :cwink:

Nothing wrong with mixing storylines, especially if they fit together. And at least this show didn't abandon most of its storylines, at least until it was cancelled.

And nothing is what it seems with Harry and the Green Goblin.:cwink:

The 90's show mixed up way more storylines than SSM did.

That's why it's an adaptation.If it were he comics exactly with no changes it be boring.

Not necessarily boring but it would feel like the show's writers didn't really earn their keep :).

Most would disagree there writing was one of the best things for tssm.

quagmire.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"