Characters who've annoyed you

Any character played by Topher Grace. The guy simply can't do drama. Any time he tries, it comes off like a spoof. He was unbearable in Spider-man 3 and possibly worse in Predators.

Luke Skywalker in ANH. I love SW as much as anyone, but he whined and whined and whined until the end of that movie. He did more than his share in ESB, too.

Jar Jar
Anakin(episodes 1/2)
Penguin(Batman 2?)
Bane(his voice was so so bad in TDKR)
Peter Parker(SM3)
NEO(like the character to a certain extent, but his "I'm totally CLUELESS persona" got so annoying.)
Snow(from Lockup, the whole one-liners go really old quickly)
Marty ?(from The Campaign he got pretty annoying).
Andrea(The Walking Dead, ya its a TV series, but she's needs a serious adjustment).

Sometimes I get the feeling Raimi made Spider-Man 3 the way it is as a big **** you to Avi Arad.

You're not the only one. I think pretty much every fan knows about the issues behind SM3 (including me) get the same feeling, especially with how quick Venim was on screen and how quick he died.

Any character played by Topher Grace. The guy simply can't do drama. Any time he tries, it comes off like a spoof. He was unbearable in Spider-man 3 and possibly worse in Predators.

Luke Skywalker in ANH. I love SW as much as anyone, but he whined and whined and whined until the end of that movie. He did more than his share in ESB, too.

I know this won't help but it was part of Luke's character of being a optimistic but naive farmboy.

And didn't you use to have an anti Topher Grace avy and sig? That was hilarious. :funny:

Data with the human emotion chip in Star Trek: Generations

Robert Downey Jr. In Iron Man 2 and The Avengers

That fast talking making fun of everyone was cute in Iron Man but after eh way too annoying

Rebel Wilson period.

I'm sure she's a great woman to be around, but in almost every movie I've seen with her in it she seems to be playing the same person. Half of the time I'm thinking "is she supposed to be mentally challenged?".

Yeah. She just acts like she's got brain damage in everything.

John Blake in TDKR

Data with the human emotion chip in Star Trek: Generations

Oh God, yes. The entire five minute sequence of him endlessly giggling to himself really made me want Geordi to turn around and yell "Data! SHUT THE **** UP!"

Daggett and Foley in TDKR. Both unnecessary and played and/or written overly broadly.

Billy Bob Thornton's character in Bandits. I wanted Bruce Willis to blow his head off with a shotgun so badly. I knew a guy who looked and acted exactly like that character, and I hated him with a passion, so maybe that's why the character was so annoying to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"