Characters You Want to See in Thor

blackbyrd

Civilian
Reaction score
There are many great characters from way back that I remember in the early 70's reading Thor comics as a child that I would love to see and some new ones...

Here's my list aside from the usual suspect like Sif, Fandral, Hogan, Balder, etc...:
Destroyer
Fenris Wolf
Ulik
Kurse
Surtur
Frost Giants - Ymir

Frost Giants please. Even if theyre just shown walking around as part of the world of Midgard or something

ValDrinks.jpg

ValFinis.jpg

:thor: :thor: :thor:

I really want to see some outrageous Asgardian beings in the movie. Frost giants would be a definite plus. Ulik being used as a henchman would be cool. It'd be cool to see Heimdall guarding the entrance to Asgard at some point.

I really hope we see Balder as Marvel's Balder, too, not some old dude.

-Have Lucy Lawless do a cameo as Hela.
-Creation of Mjolnir
-Tyr losing his hand to Fenris.
- Somehow have Thor and a frog in the same scene. True Thor fans would know what I'm talking about...LOL

As disgusting as I find frogs in real life, that would be awesome. :)

I think having the frog would just be too lame on film and most would miss the point of the frog anyway

Yeah, it might be a bit of an awkward point in the film if they played it up. But it wouldn't be too hard to devise a subtler nod to fans where Thor just happens to be in an area with frogs at some point. Fans would still get it even if they don't give us a really blatant reference and non-fan moviegoers wouldn't notice. Not every in-joke has to be as ham-fisted as an "I'm the Juggernaut, b****!" ;)

i have no clue who those characters are. But it will be nice for a good bunch of thor related characters to be shown or at least get mentioned so they have a chance to be around in a sequel.

I would love to see 'Kurse' (now known as Valgoth). Seems to be one of Thor's lower grade villains, but to me a power house and one who can hold is own against Thor. I love the typical revenge story like he has, so it would be interesting to see him serve as the main villain in a sequel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"