Charleston considers ordinance on sagging pants

Can you still play 6 Degrees these days? Bacon makes so few movies, and so many young stars are popping up.

Can you still play 6 Degrees these days? Bacon makes so few movies, and so many young stars are popping up.
Wasn't the original point of the game to prove that you could essentially link anyone to anyone in less than six degrees? I thought he was never that popular to begin with?

Part of me says "That's unconstitutional, the local government has no business telling people what to wear" and then the other part of me says "Goddamnit that trend is so goddamn ******ed, I wouldn't bat an eyelash if I never had to see that again".

Same, and leaning toward the latter.

****ing thugs :cmad:.

It's a fashion trend. I'm not a fan of it, but a lot of the kids wear it because it's hip and cool, and while I wouldn't want my own kids doing it, I don't want "the man" saying that other kids can't wear what they want...I'm sure there are many hypesters that sport godawful styles as we speak that get stares as they go out in public, so it's a tad hypocritical.

I've always wondered what drives it really, since it seems to be a trend found mostly among poor people, or those trying to mimic the "ghetto" style on rap videos and such. Some have suggested it's purely economical; that people are so poor the idea of getting clothes tailored to fit them is a foreign concept, they will simply put on whatever clothes they can get a hold, and generally they don't fit. Others have claimed that the rap icons themselves started this trend and passed it down.

Actually, it started in prison. If you were gay and available, you wore your pants below the waistline to let everyone else know.

Let a few paroled inmates get out and keep wearing that, the idea catches on to a few rappers, kids at home see rappers doing it...

It's one of those gay things that rappers adopted without knowing how gay it was. Like wearing tons of gaudy jewelry and sparkles (Liberace).

Actually, it started in prison. If you were gay and available, you wore your pants below the waistline to let everyone else know.

Definition of irony. All these mother****ers out here are on the down low then.

Oh really, I thought that was some sort of urban legend.
Let's just say that my older brother always wore saggy pants when he was younger, went to prison for about 5 years, and started wearing his pants with a belt when he got out.

Let's just say that my older brother always wore saggy pants when he was younger, went to prison for about 5 years, and started wearing his pants with a belt when he got out.

:lmao:

jag

Definition of irony. All these mother****ers out here are on the down low then.

It's one of those gay things that rappers adopted without knowing how gay it was. Like wearing tons of gaudy jewelry and sparkles (Liberace).
One of my favorite Boondocks episodes is the one's with that gay rapper, who starts all these gay, skirt-wearing and really effeminate trends. That one is great.

LIl' Wayne. That's all I have to say. Anyone that talks about liking ***** THAT much is trying to hide some ****.

Then there's that picture of Lil Wayne kissing Baby. A grown man named Baby. A grown man named Baby that he calls "Daddy."

LIl' Wayne. That's all I have to say. Anyone that talks about liking ***** THAT much is trying to hide some ****.

There's been talk of him being inclined towards the penis for quite awhile.

jag

THREAD CHECK:

1. sagging pants wearing person= thug......check
2. sagging pants wearing person in prison= gay.......check
3. LIl' Wayne= gay......check
4. did this thread provide useful information......check

Now I have a reason to mock Lil'Wayne aside from the fact that he's a horrible rapper, and should be mauled by bears for his crimes against music with those "songs" he creates...He's also a closet case. Great news for all!

Ugh, Lil' Wayne. It sucks that there are some people that actually proclaim him "the best rapper of all-time."

I don't really care either way, but I'm surprised they can't just go after people with regular indecent exposure laws.

Every time I see this thread I go:

"Charlton Heston wants to ban saggy pants?:huh:"

i have no problem with guys in tight jeans, some actually look hot.. but most do not. esp the emo eyeliner/cockatoo headed ones...

but sagging imo is a whole new story... because it's almost indecent exposure.

i just dont see why people like doing that? i mean really.. theres nothing i hate worse then feeling like your pants are falling down.. i dont even understand how those things stay up as high as they are, let alone walking in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"