Chemtrails: What in the world are they Spraying?

Dude, there is NO WAY to make this fly when you put the numbers to it.

Oh, I found a cool article on how much a cloud weighs. So, to make an artificial cloud, that should give you a good idea on how ludicrous your suggestions are.

zidbits.com/2011/01/a-cloud-weighs-more-than-you-might-think/

You're right about cloud seeding. They aren't making clouds, they're just trying to get the could to produce rain. The problem with cloud seeding is that it's not all that effective. That and, the theorists aren't claiming that chemicals are being added to clouds but rather that artificial clouds are being made from these chemicals. Almost as though someone is painting the sky. That's where the coverage aspect comes into play. With the amount of sky conspiracy theorists are claiming the chemtrails are covering, the volume of chemicals needed to produce that are just too high.

One thing I find funny about conspiracy theorists is that they tell you to question everything. Then get upset when you question their theories. I'd challenge anyone who believes in chemtrails to provide some evidence. Something other than some videos on YouTube of some images from a Google search. Evidence of the plants that make the chemicals, planes that can carry that kind of payload. Show me the money being spent of it. That sort of thing.

Hello, Flat-Earther.

Christopher Columbus, 1493: "Howdy, y'all. I'm back from just sailing to the other side of the hemisphere."

You, 1493: "Hemisphere?!?! WTF?!?! :cmad: Here, look at all my math and all my proven medieval knowledge. It proves definitively and beyond the shadow of the doubt that the earth is flat, and so you sailed right off the edge of the earth, and therefore you aren't right here talking to me right now! QED!"

Dude.
Please.
Allow me to get this through your increasingly stubborn skull one more time: I'm not talking about theory; I'm talking about experience.

You ask me to "prove" the existence of chemtrails, and I show you a whole goddamn page of Google just for a start. These are real-life photos, and real-life videos, of things that I experience on a regular and frequent basis in MY life, as do MILLIONS of other people around the world. This is not *Bigfoot.* This is not *aliens.* This is not grainy pics that you're supposed to say, "Hmm, well, if you look at it just right, those skidmarks in the guy's drawers in that picture *could* be an image of our Lord and Savior...."

This is what happens. This is what we see and experience. This is 2-3 big-ass planes flying back and forth in deliberate patterns across the sky in crosshatching, in tic-tac-toe boards, in corn rows, in all kinds of patterns OTHER than Going From Point A to Point B (you know, like airplanes that carry cargo and/or passengers to an actual destination). This is thick trails billowing out of the backs of these planes, across clear blue skies for a few hours at a time (*NOT* "cloud seeding," as there are never any clouds in the sky for them to actually "seed"). This is those trails thickening into murky, ugly, semitransparent muck an hour or so later, and then lingering for the rest of the day until sundown. This is me and lots, LOTS of other people getting sick as a dog from what the local doctors call "unspecified upper respiratory ailment" with no known medicine for a cure hours later, for generally 3-5 days at a time.

This is what happened to me again, today, driving to and from work. And it's not even remotely an uncommon occurrence.

So PLEASE spare me the "ludicrous" insults and "conspiracy theorist" labels and quit telling me about why it SHOULDA COULDA WOULDA never happen --- and explain to me why it DOES happen. Not just in my backyard, but to all those people in all those places in all those videos and all those pictures that you refuse to look at, or believe are just photoshopped or god knows what the hell else you think.

And just tell me what those planes ARE doing in my sky, hundreds of miles from any airport or air base, not logging routine flightplans, playing tic-tac-toe with lines of whatever crap they're spewing.

Please. Just tell me *that.*

Last edited:
Here, plug *this* time-lapse video of 73 chemtrails criss-crossing the sky in the span of 4 hours above England and tell me how *this* is just a "conspiracy theory," and how there's not a plane big enough to dump that much chemical, nor have that much concentrated chemical disperse across a large area.

[YT]yrdc6fXvnHw[/YT]

Hello, Flat-Earther.

Christopher Columbus, 1493: "Howdy, y'all. I'm back from just sailing to the other side of the hemisphere."

You, 1493: "Hemisphere?!?! WTF?!?! :cmad: Here, look at all my math and all my proven medieval knowledge. It proves definitively and beyond the shadow of the doubt that the earth is flat, and so you sailed right off the edge of the earth, and therefore you aren't right here talking to me right now! QED!"

Dude.
Please.
Allow me to get this through your increasingly thickening skull one more time: I'm not talking about theory; I'm talking about experience.

You ask me to "prove" the existence of chemtrails, and I show you a whole goddamn page of Google just for a start. These are real-life photos, and real-life videos, of things that I experience on a regular and frequent basis in MY life, as do MILLIONS of other people around the world. This is not *Bigfoot.* This is not *aliens.* This is not grainy pics that you're supposed to say, "Hmm, well, if you look at it just right, those skidmarks in the guy's drawers in that picture *could* be an image of our Lord and Savior...."

This is what happens. This is what we see and experience. This is 2-3 big-ass planes flying back and forth in deliberate patterns across the sky in crosshatching, in tic-tac-toe boards, in corn rows, in all kinds of patterns OTHER than Going From Point A to Point B (you know, like airplanes that carry cargo and/or passengers to an actual destination). This is thick trails billowing out of the backs of these planes, across clear blue skies for a few hours at a time (*NOT* "cloud seeding," as there are never any clouds in the sky for them to actually "seed"). This is those trails thickening into murky, ugly, semitransparent muck an hour or so later, and then lingering for the rest of the day until sundown. This is me and lots, LOTS of other people getting sick as a dog from what the local doctors call "unspecified upper respiratory ailment" with no known medicine for a cure hours later, for generally 3-5 days at a time.

This is what happened to me again, today, driving to and from work. And it's not even remotely an uncommon occurrence.

So PLEASE spare me the "ludicrous" insults and "conspiracy theorist" labels and quit telling me about why it SHOULDA COULDA WOULDA never happen --- and explain to me why it DOES happen. Not just in my backyard, but to all those people in all those places in all those videos and all those pictures that you refuse to look at, or believe are just photoshopped or god knows what the hell else you think.

And just tell me what those planes ARE doing in my sky, hundreds of miles from any airport or air base, not logging routine flightplans, playing tic-tac-toe with lines of whatever crap they're spewing.

Please. Just tell me *that.*
I'd wager its a flight path of some sort. If these planes are close enough to the ground for you to identify that they are the exact same plane, that's pretty close to ground! I live in an area where C-130s and A-10s fly over on a pretty regular basis and I could say with any certainty that they are the same plane. And these guys are DAMN low! I'm not doubting what you're seeing, I'm doubting your explanation of what you're seeing. With what you've just suggested, it would seem that there is some sort of new math and new laws of physics that are allowing these guys to spray your town.

I've explained how things work. How much chemical you need to create that kind of coverage. The fact that there is no plane with that kind of payload capacity. The outrageous cost of doing this.

Look Occam's Razor and get back to me.

Hello, Flat-Earther.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_Flat_Earth

Have fun with that.

Here, plug *this* time-lapse video of 73 chemtrails criss-crossing the sky in the span of 4 hours above England and tell me how *this* is just a "conspiracy theory," and how there's not a plane big enough to dump that much chemical, nor have that much concentrated chemical disperse across a large area.

[YT]yrdc6fXvnHw[/YT]
Well, since you need 64,000 gallons to cover one square mile, it would have to be something else. Perhaps, it's contrails, which are formed by the moisture already in the air and thus, don't require a s*** load of chemicals to create. Again, Occam's Razor. And, please offer up some evidence that those are actually chemicals. Keep in mind that the only way to do that would be to actually go up there and sample them!

My take on it......there are "highways" in the sky just like there are highways on the earth. Within a few miles from where I live, there are two major interstates as well as many other state roads. Where my parents used to live, in the same county that I do, there was one lonely road. There are airlanes where many planes travel every day. There doesn't have to be an airport near you....you just have to live between two or more places that planes are heading to.

Well, since you need 64,000 gallons to cover one square mile, it would have to be something else. Perhaps, it's contrails, which are formed by the moisture already in the air and thus, don't require a s*** load of chemicals to create. Again, Occam's Razor. And, please offer up some evidence that those are actually chemicals. Keep in mind that the only way to do that would be to actually go up there and sample them!

Like this....?

http://clareswinney.wordpress.com/2...um-aluminium-found-in-whangarei-nz-rainwater/

http://www.holmestead.ca/chemtrails/soilradar.html

http://aircrap.org/chemtrail-barium-contained-secret-stadis-450-fuel-additive/332560/

[YT]DNFy2xFPMIo[/YT]

And here's a basic overview of the simple differences between a contrail and a chemtrail:

[YT]F3-LBOyC3r8[/YT]

And here's a private pilot flying close and above a KC-10 over Italy, filming an actual spray in progress. You can note the nozzles attached to the wings that are actually spraying the chemicals:

[YT]syvQkviPdDE[/YT]

And here's an in-depth interview with a government employee whistleblower who says *exactly* what's going on, who's operating the aircraft, the history of the aerosol spraying program, the dissatisfaction of many of the pilots and employees tasked with the program, and it includes plenty of photographs of the plane interiors showing the chemical drums --- rows and rows of them --- fitted into the planes. (Part 1 of 5, by the way.)

[YT]mNQyXqfi8fc[/YT]

"Occam's razor?"
Try "if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and flies like a duck....it's a duck."

These are just the tip of the iceberg. If you want more proof, I'd be happy to spam the hell out of this thread, but that's probably not the best idea for you or me or anyone else reading it. Instead, just simply google "chemtrails" and start searching an infinite amount of information and pics and videos about the subject. This is the most heavily documented "conspiracy theory" in history, because all anyone has to do is point their camera at the sky. The fact that you and other people continue to ostrich their heads in the sand about it is beyond astounding to me.

My take on it......there are "highways" in the sky just like there are highways on the earth. Within a few miles from where I live, there are two major interstates as well as many other state roads. Where my parents used to live, in the same county that I do, there was one lonely road. There are airlanes where many planes travel every day. There doesn't have to be an airport near you....you just have to live between two or more places that planes are heading to.

Except for the fact that there simply *isn't* any commercial air traffic in my region. Hasn't ever been, and I've lived here for 47 years. There's maybe one airliner every week or so flying over this part of the Blue Ridge. It doesn't even *remotely* add up to the bombardment of my skies when these handful of planes appear and fly around up there for several hours, with no sense of direction or going from point A to point B.

For reference, here's *one* NASA satellite image that illustrates massive bombardment of chemtrails across the US southeast, and it clearly shows that these planes are not traveling from airport to airport, but instead creating back-and-forth grid patterns which make absolutely no sense for a commercial jetliner.

grid_i_zps027a22ad.jpg

Like this....?

http://clareswinney.wordpress.com/2...um-aluminium-found-in-whangarei-nz-rainwater/

http://aircrap.org/chemtrail-barium-contained-secret-stadis-450-fuel-additive/332560/

[YT]DNFy2xFPMIo[/YT]

And here's a basic overview of the simple differences between a contrail and a chemtrail:

[YT]F3-LBOyC3r8[/YT]

And here's a private pilot flying close and above a KC-10 over Italy, filming an actual spray in progress. You can note the nozzles attached to the wings that are actually spraying the chemicals:

[YT]syvQkviPdDE[/YT]

And here's an in-depth interview with a government employee whistleblower who says *exactly* what's going on, who's operating the aircraft, the history of the aerosol spraying program, the dissatisfaction of many of the pilots and employees tasked with the program, and it includes plenty of photographs of the plane interiors showing the chemical drums --- rows and rows of them --- fitted into the planes. (Part 1 of 5, by the way.)

[YT]mNQyXqfi8fc[/YT]

"Occam's razor?"
Try "if it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, and flies like a duck....it's a duck."

These are just the tip of the iceberg. If you want more proof, I'd be happy to spam the hell out of this thread, but that's probably not the best idea for you or me or anyone else reading it. Instead, just simply google "chemtrails" and start searching an infinite amount of information and pics and videos about the subject. This is the most heavily documented "conspiracy theory" in history, because all anyone has to do is point their camera at the sky. The fact that you and other people continue to ostrich their heads in the sand about it is beyond astounding to me.

Except for the fact that there simply *isn't* any commercial air traffic in my region. Hasn't ever been, and I've lived here for 47 years. There's maybe one airliner every week or so flying over this part of the Blue Ridge. It doesn't even *remotely* add up to the bombardment of my skies when these handful of planes appear and fly around up there for several hours, with no sense of direction or going from point A to point B.

For reference, here's *one* NASA satellite image that illustrates massive bombardment of chemtrails across the US southeast, and it clearly shows that these planes are not traveling from airport to airport, but instead creating back-and-forth grid patterns which make absolutely no sense for a commercial jetliner.

grid_i_zps027a22ad.jpg
So, where's the sample of the cloud from behind that plane? Where's the facility that makes these chemicals?

Here's another one. With a cruising speed of about 500 mph, that much "spraying" would create a cloud about 16 miles long, 180 feet wide, and we'll say, 10 feet deep. Once you figure out the volume, and that the average cloud has a density of about 1.003kg/m3, you'll see that's several millions pounds. I'd work out the math but, you'll ignore it anyway.

As for that NASA picture, that only serves to further prove my point about how impossible it is to spray that much chemicals. Some of those trails are hundreds of miles long. There is no plane capable of carrying the payload it would require to spray that distance.

Intentionally or unintentionally, there is no doubt they are poisoning us. From the manufactured food we eat, to the fluoridated water we drink, we are absorbing potentially harmful chemicals and other pollutants. Also the air we breathe. It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

:up:

I really don't know what the deal with 'chemtrails' is. Or if they exist.

Conspiracies are conspiracies - people making plans in secret. It happens all the time. They even have a legal category for it - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_(crime) . So, conspiracies definitely exist, they are not just the domain of nutters and screwballs who hate the government. :jedi

But what is "government", anyway? What are you referring to? The people who work in your local government departments? How about the guy who delivers the mail? He's part of the conspiracy as well. :woot:

HaHa, no........ there are powerful people out there who have a large stake in the system. Corporations. Large banking families. :woot:

The people who own it, get other people to run it for them. It's a pyramid structure. Only the people at the very top know what's going on.

Agreed

So, where's the sample of the cloud from behind that plane? Where's the facility that makes these chemicals?

Here's another one. With a cruising speed of about 500 mph, that much "spraying" would create a cloud about 16 miles long, 180 feet wide, and we'll say, 10 feet deep. Once you figure out the volume, and that the average cloud has a density of about 1.003kg/m3, you'll see that's several millions pounds. I'd work out the math but, you'll ignore it anyway.

As for that NASA picture, that only serves to further prove my point about how impossible it is to spray that much chemicals. Some of those trails are hundreds of miles long. There is no plane capable of carrying the payload it would require to spray that distance.

"Those pictures and videos don't plug into my math equations; therefore, they must not actually exist." :lmao:

News flash, mathematician: there's nothing theoretical about reality. Have fun continuing to ignore concrete evidence. :yay:

"Those pictures and videos don't plug into my math equations; therefore, they must not actually exist." :lmao:

News flash, mathematician: there's nothing theoretical about reality. Have fun continuing to ignore concrete evidence. :yay:

Have fun living in your paranoid fantasy.

Like this....?

[YT]DNFy2xFPMIo[/YT]

[YT]F3-LBOyC3r8[/YT]

[YT]syvQkviPdDE[/YT]

[YT]mNQyXqfi8fc[/YT]

"Occam's razor?"

grid_i_zps027a22ad.jpg

:up: Great job. Very informative videos. This is the sad truth. Either someone believes it or not it is still happening and it harms us. I don't know if it was mentioned but another reason the make the atmosphere darker by stopping a lot of sun's rays come to earth is because then we would be deficient of vitamin D which is vital for our well being since the sun activates D and other good nutrition in our bodies.

And it's not a matter of why would they be so stupid and kill us all as many ask.
What they do is make the population as sick as possible and get cancer to depend on medication and toxic drugs so the big pharma's can profit from. It's just another business. Just like the war industry and the drugs cartels.

His point is actually completely valid. You've yet to account for this incongruity in any way, shape or form.

And that video with the whistle-blower interview? Those pictures show ballast tanks. This had already been addressed earlier in this thread.

Regarding the NASA photo and your video on the differences between chemtrails and contrails, there are two fundamental (and entirely unsupported) assumptions that are crucial to your argument:

1) Contrails don't vary with respect to their longevity and other characteristics (this variation may depend upon local environmental conditions).

2) A contrail, once formed, must be stationary.

I have seen support for neither of these assertions. Surely I don't need to explain why this calls into question the validity of your conclusions, particularly with respect to the NASA photo. (Hint: it opens the door to a rather obvious and far more parsimonious alternative explanation.)

I guess the best conclusion I get from all of that is....the government must not like North Carolina. I'm across the mountains from you in Kentucky....we see contrails now and then....but not formations of planes playing tic tac toe in our skies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"