Child bullfighters in Mexico

Hey, kids need to grow up and stop playing stupid games with their Xbox and their Lite-Brite, facing a 2,000 lb raging animal in mortal combat will help them to do so.

Bull fighters are *****es... The bull is practically stabbed to death before facing the fighters... Gladiators my ass.

Bull fighters are *****es... The bull is practically stabbed to death before facing the fighters... Gladiators my ass.

It's pretty much the same thing. Only Gladiators fought predatory animals like Lions and humans.

I thought gladiators fought them fresh, or after they ate a few lawbreakers.

I'd say it was pretty much the same or worse. Remember, overall people everywhere have been treating animals better than they did in the past, relatively speaking.

I guess so, I remember a teacher telling me quite a few major mammal basically went extinct due to shows in Rome.

Just not sure that claim is provable, people in the past probably wouldn't be bothered to document animal cruelty, nowadays, with the number of people in the world, the number that need to be fed, the mass production of food makes for some pretty sick circumstances for animals that are probably worse then anything in history, just because of the sheer industrial efficiency of the process.

As far as sports entertainment involving animals, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"