6th grade teacher writes "loser" on girl's assignment

Put it on the refrigerator. :up:

******* is probably untouchable thanks to tenure and the [pointless] teacher's union.

Sounds like this dude has a personal vendetta against this girl. He probably hates the fact that she's a blond. He must have gotten rejected by a blond or something when he was in school. Throwing her pencil box is over the edge.

it's better that the girl realizes it now than later in life. :oldrazz:

Sounds like this dude has a personal vendetta against this girl. He probably hates the fact that she's a blond. He must have gotten rejected by a blond or something when he was in school. Throwing her pencil box is over the edge.

Able to lead to conclusions with a single bound!

******* is probably untouchable thanks to tenure and the [pointless] teacher's union.
Teachers unions are only problems in the North. Here in the south there are none. And tenure I've never seen used outside of colleges here.

^I was just about to say that. I thought only university profs got tenure.

I wouldn't talk if I were you. You'd be leaping to your own conclusions if there were a cop involved in this anywhere.

Last edited:
DUH!!...you didn't even have to say this. Its quite obvious.

What are you doing reading my posts? You should be training for the death match broski. How are you going to stop my impetuous capoeira footwork?

Oh yeah, no guns allowed. Real men fight with machetes.:o

DUH!!...you didn't even have to say this. Its quite obvious.

You got that right home slice. Dude got rejected at the prom, and now he's a pencil thrower. I heard it through the grapevine.

Hopefully not this one...

the link leads to a video about a serial killer killing a bunch of young girls.

^No it doesn't, I just clicked it.

What are you doing reading my posts? You should be training for the death match broski. How are you going to stop my impetuous capoeira footwork?

Oh yeah, no guns allowed. Real men fight with machetes.:o

Machetes. Sounds good...

The thing about this that troubles me is there are people who backs his teaching methods. I've had teachers that have been doing it for years and gotten to be close with the students by being ''hip". None of them ever called us losers or threw pencil boxes.

You know I've been on the internet too long when my first thought after reading the title was: "PWWWWWND!!!"

Has the mother looked into the possibility of her child being a loser? The teacher might be onto something.

Carlin is right again. No child will ever again hear the character building words:

"Ya lost, Bobby. You're a loser."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"