Chloe coming to DC Comics in 2008

this is the 3rd chloe thread ass has made in 2 years

The problem w/ bringing Chloe into the comics is just trying to explain where she's been all these years. I mean come on, She's closer to Lois then Lucy ever was.

Where was Chloe during the Death of Superman?

Where was Chloe when Lois was Shot?

Where was Chloe when GOG infected Supes w/ Kryptonite? I mean every woman in Clark's life was by his bedside then.

I don't know, perhaps SBP could just punch her into existence.

The problem w/ bringing Chloe into the comics is just trying to explain where she's been all these years. I mean come on, She's closer to Lois then Lucy ever was.

Where was Chloe during the Death of Superman?

Where was Chloe when Lois was Shot?

Where was Chloe when GOG infected Supes w/ Kryptonite? I mean every woman in Clark's life was by his bedside then.

I don't know, perhaps SBP could just punch her into existence.
Thats only on SV in the comic things change.

Mainly, they stop sucking.
i wanted to say "word"
but then i remembered that stupid little kid in AC that looks just like that stupid little kid in SR...
he coulda been better if he had been lois and clarks kid... but ya... we got screwed yet again

I probably should have said, "except for what Johns writes."

not opposed to this idea. It's not like we have no idea who Chloe is. We all know her so like it or not, she is a part of Superman mythos. Whether or not she is canon is debatable but I am not opposed to it at all. But then again, I'm the guy is excited for AC coming out today and really looking forward to it.

She's probably the best character on the show right now, specifically because they raped Lex of his manhood on the show. But they seem to be ****ing her character up now by implying she is a metero freak.:csad:

Chloe also has the patented Chloevage.:up:

Allison-Mack-0005.jpg

:p:D:D

Chloe is the one thing that I have always liked on Smallville. I wish Chloe would go ape$hit on Lana and beat the tar outta her........

I'd like to see her make it into the comic, that would be cool......

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"