Choose Your Batman 2.0

Urban is Dredd... I'd rather we get someone without any baggage.

My top 3 choices would have to be:
John Hamm
Michael Fassbender
Ryan Gosling

I shall second this.
The first fancast that has made me actually go "whoa..." Genuinely great, and original choice.
Jamie Dornan is an inspiring choice:up:
Thanks! Totally forgot about this thread (too many damn Batman casting threads!!), but kudos to DoomsdayApex, who I think was the first person to suggest him like a year ago and got no traction. Despite my initial dismissal of him back then, I now firmly believe he'd be very good in the role.

Rumor/Gossip is he's out of the running.

To much of a liability with his crappy real life personality and his bad habits.

hope this isn't the case

Since the Batman-in-MoS thread got spammed/trolled into oblivion, I recommend that this becomes the relevant thread of choice for posters without severe brain damage.

Since the Batman-in-MoS thread got spammed/trolled into oblivion, I recommend that this becomes the relevant thread of choice for posters without severe brain damage.

sounds like a plan

I think if you're looking for an exceptional unknown although he has a impressive body of work, then Anson Mount is the man. Just watch Hell on Wheels and you'll get what I mean - he's perfect. Very versatile, many layers to his acting ability, good physique and is the right age. Hope he is seriously considered. I like Ryan Gosling, but it's just not the role for him, and neither is it for Jon Hamm. Thanks for considering !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"