Choose Your Batman 2.0

Rodrigo90

Wink wink ;)
Reaction score
This time you can choose your 3 favourites for the role.

I still believe that it has to be an unknown that gets the part.

Otherwise, it's Ryan Gosling in a suit or Luke Evans in a suit. You see the actor before you see Bruce Wayne/Batman.

I only voted for Ryan Gosling and Anson Mount.

Michael Fassbender would be my third pick.

Armie Hammer and the True Blood wolf would tower over Superman. So instant ”no” for them.

Michael Fassbender would be great pick, he should been in the poll Rod.

Last edited:
I honestly can't picture Fass as Bats.

He has this sinister vibe that's more suited for villains.

He's not on the list but I went with Colin Farrell, he's still in decent shape with a few more visits to the gym and he can play tormented souls.

My bad :hehe:

But as we can't see Lawrence in a DC role through Marvel, I hope the same applies to Fass :p

But Marvel is a different universe. I can see Fass playing Batman.

Yeah, but would he want to join up in another franchise? We ask the same about Lawrence.

We ;)

Chris Evans is both the Human Torch and Cap and no one seems to care.

He was the HT :o
If Fass quit being Magneto, then I'd be fine with it.

Fassbender really shouldve been in the poll. Especially over the less popular choices like Armie Hammer and Richard Madden

I just don't think he's a possibility.

Not to say for certain he isn't.

I'd say he's more of a possibility than the two forty + year olds on the list.

I voted for Gosling, Manganiello, Mount and Hamm, I know, I broke the rules

Let's extract some cells of DNA off of Fassbender, clone him and have him play all characters.

Well multiple choice :hehe:

If it weren't for Magneto, Fass probably would've had more of an opening.

Let's extract some cells of DNA off of Fassbender, clone him and have him play all characters.

I fully support such an endeavor.

Fassbendee is the white Idris Elba, he's perfect for dozens of superheroes.

I still believe that it has to be an unknown that gets the part.

Otherwise, it's Ryan Gosling in a suit or Luke Evans in a suit. You see the actor before you see Bruce Wayne/Batman.
Luke Evans in a suit? Really? Did we get that with Keaton or Bale? American Psycho? Beatlejuice?? They were more known than Luke Evans, ill tell you that. I can mention his name anywhere and nobody will know who the hell im talking about.

BTW Rodrigo. Don't count out Fass yet. He has a past with Snyder, he's a big name who is just getting bigger with every year, but in a slow gradual way. Sure he's Magneto but he's not working for Marvel Studios/Disney (AKA the competition). He's in X-Men next spring but will the franchise continue for a long time after April 2014?? Im not so sure. And if it does it may take longer to make another one, longer than it's been to make Days Of Future Past.

Last edited:
Luke Evans in a suit? Really? Did we get that with Keaton or Bale? American Psycho? Beatlejuice?? They were more known than Luke Evans, ill tell you that. I can mention his name anywhere and nobody will know who the hell im talking about.

By the time this comes out, he will probably be well known.

Not Gosling scale, but more than he is just now.

Not even close to Gosling. But more than where he is now? Maybe. It depends on Dracula and the Crow reboot. If they do horrible in the box-office, he'll be forgotten. If they get a buzz, he'll be where Bale was before BB but in his late 30s by the time this gets rolling.

Which worries me about Manganiello. He'll be 40 when we first see Bats in a movie. That doesn't match up with what Goyers saying about Bruce Wayne who isn't even Batman yet at the time of MOS.

Last edited:
I'll end up liking the guy anyway who plays Batman.

Even Saint Fassbender :o

michael-fassbender.jpg

A tall glass for Master Wayne :woot:

I'm already starting to warm up after that pic.

How does he do it? :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"