Chris Benoit Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker

Avenger
Reaction score
I know we have a wrestling thread, but I still think this deserves it's own...

http://www.wwe.com/inside/news/benoitdead

Chris Benoit, family found dead
Written: June 25, 2007

World Wrestling Entertainment is deeply saddened to report that today Chris Benoit and his family were found dead in their home. There are no further details at this time, other than the Benoit family residence is currently being investigated by local authorities.

Tonight’s Raw on USA Network will serve as a tribute to Chris Benoit and his family. WWE extends its sincerest thoughts and prayers to the Benoit family’s relatives and loved ones in this time of tragedy.

oh man!... I'm at a loss for words..
that really sucks.
:(

:wow: WTF!!!!!!!!!!!:csad:

sad sad news... prayers out to the Benoit family

keep us updated..

what the hell??? how his family too??:csad:

I loved his signature move of the flying chin .>(

Way back when I was in high school and into wrestling, this was the guy I loved to watch. This is very sad news.

jag

As reported moments ago former WWE and WCW champion Chris Benoit and his wife, former WCW and ECW personality Nancy “Women” Benoit were both found dead today in Atlanta, Georgia. The couple has two children but it has not yet been confirmed that they were found dead also.

This is obviously a huge breaking story and we are working as hard as we can to get out news as it becomes available to us.

WWE is currently in a meeting right now as tonight’s RAW will be dedicated in Benoit’s memory.

This is a shock for the entire Internet Wrestling Community as well as the Superstars. May God’s blessing rest upon all of us this evening.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter is now reporting that Chris Benoit’s son Daniel was also found dead. It is believed that his other two children were in Canada.

Wow, what a shock. I wonder what happened?

As reported moments ago former WWE and WCW champion Chris Benoit and his wife, former WCW and ECW personality Nancy “Women” Benoit were both found dead today in Atlanta, Georgia. The couple has two children but it has not yet been confirmed that they were found dead also.

This is obviously a huge breaking story and we are working as hard as we can to get out news as it becomes available to us.

WWE is currently in a meeting right now as tonight’s RAW will be dedicated in Benoit’s memory.

This is a shock for the entire Internet Wrestling Community as well as the Superstars. May God’s blessing rest upon all of us this evening.

Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter is now reporting that Chris Benoit’s son Daniel was also found dead. It is believed that his other two children were in Canada.

...terrible.

Didn't his wife used to be married to Kevin Sullivan until Benoit cork-blocked him and stole her away from him? The police might want to talk to that guy.

jag

1.jpg

HERE COMES CHRIS BENOIT, AND HE'S REALLY MAD
HERE COMES CHRIS BENOIT, AND HE'S REALLY ANGRY

Remember when his gimmick was when he would beat peoples asses quicker than he could say, drink a cup of coffee, or go to the bathroom? That was awesome. :(

I am in total shock, I just can't believe it. My sincere condolences go out to Benoit's family relatives and loved ones.

R.I.P. Chris Benoit and his family.

It's odd because from what I can tell, he missed a few matches due to a "family emergency" I'm thinking it may be a Phil Hartman type situation.

It's odd because from what I can tell, he missed a few matches due to a "family emergency" I'm thinking it may be a Phil Hartman type situation.

He wasnt at Vengance last night due to a family emergency. If this is another Phil Hartman thing, I swear to god, I'm just done with the human race as a whole :cmad:

He wasnt at Vengance last night due to a family emergency. If this is another Phil Hartman thing, I swear to god, I'm just done with the human race as a whole :cmad:

You could just be done with WOMEN... crazy f**king women.

That would be really sad. I was absolutely bummed the day Phil Hartman was killed by his wife. All these doc's prescribing anti-depressants need to monitor their patients much closer because those drugs can make them do some scary things.

jag

Wow! Can someone say mob hit? Dude was taken out gang land style! WHen you kill a guy, his wife, and kids, that is no coincedance!

That would be really sad. I was absolutely bummed the day Phil Hartman was killed by his wife. All these doc's prescribing anti-depressants need to monitor their patients much closer because those drugs can make them do some scary things.

jag

Amen to that. It's times like these I am thankful that I am leaving my crazy GF.

are there any reputable news sources reporting the story? also, that's quite the typo in the title.

So, on a morbid note, how long before the WWE starts to capitalize on his death ala what they did when Eddie Guerrero died? Ten bucks says that whoever "killed" Vince also gets Benoit dying pinned on him, and then Benoits surviving sons will come in and be the new GM of Raw, and then turn heel...*shudders*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"