Chris Benoit Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit nevermind, I can't get it to be 100x100 without losing the picture of benoit.

benoit-hell.gif
OMG. :wow:

I have no words.

He killed his wife on Friday, He Killed is son Saturday, and then he killed himself on Monday.

So . . . what does everybody think was going on in the house between the time he killed his wife, and the time he killed his son? Did Chris keep the boy locked away in a room so he wouldn't know or what? That's ****in' creepy.

And, if the bodies of the wife and son were found in the living room and bedroom, respectively, then was Benoit just hanging out with the dead bodies on Sunday? Goddamn.

Hello! What character? Whether he's playing a bad guy or a good guy, he's pretty much the same. It's not as if he's acting like some superhero saving lives.:huh:

He was pretty flamboyant as Pegasus Kid. That's what the Japanese audiences wanted. His characters in recent years were different if only in subtle ways. He was a "loaded gun" type of character with the Horseman. In the last few years, he was portrayed as the underdog who's gained stardom the hard way.
The truth of it is that we may think we know celebrities but we don't. Even when they are supposedly "being themselves" away from the spotlight, we still only get a sanitized persona. We really don't know them.

Your choice of avatar and location is insanely ironic, TNC.

I just read from post 600. This is gone. Closed. No more.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my brain is bleeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"