Christopher Nolan's Howard Hughes Biopic

Michael Caine: The Movie. Michael Caine just goes on adventures dispensing wisdom, riding Giant Bees, at one point he cries, and it's a nolan film so the end is the beginning and the middle is the end. Not gonna lie, I'd watch the sh** out of that movie, I'd even buy the god damn dvd.

Michael Caine: The Movie. Michael Caine just goes on adventures dispensing wisdom, riding Giant Bees, at one point he cries, and it's a nolan film so the end is the beginning and the middle is the end. Not gonna lie, I'd watch the sh** out of that movie, I'd even buy the god damn dvd.

I'd watch it, but, instead of Michael Caine dispensing words of wisdom, I want him to make plenty of wisecracks.

It is not a Christopher Nolan's movie without Michael Caine. As for Nolan's future project, I don't think he even knows.

Caine's said himself that he knows what Nolan's doing next and that he's in it.

Michael Caine vs. Liam Neeson.

That'd be a post apocalyptic film. Earth would be in tatters from that rivalry, with thousands of European goons littered about the streets.

Nolan's gonna be busy producing Jonathan's Interstellar and Wally's directorial debut. Those are a 100% certain. He's also attached to an untitled supernatural/horror film.

Didn't Nolan express interest in developing an Inception game (while we're at it)? I'd really like an update on that.

Anywho, Nolan's next film must star Tom Hardy, Anne Hathaway, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Marion Cotillard, etc in Stephan Colbert's Russian F**k Pit.

Or Metal Gear Solid...

Personally, I'm glad Nolan isn't doing this. Scorsese did a good enough job with The Aviator, and I would prefer Nolan does something original again and not a biopic. I really hope more than anything Nolan ends of directing Interstellar.

And what's this untitled supernatural horror? Haven't heard anything about that.

Happy to hear that it's not completely dead.

Enough time has passed now that I would definitely be up for seeing his version.

"So you're telling me there's a chance?!"

I'd be thrilled to see this after what he and Jonah have said about it over the years.

I still want this mother****er to do The Prisoner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"