Circuit City to close 69 stores

We had doormen/receipt checkers at the Best Buy here.

Had 'em at Fry's too, but that's only because the company was always too cheap to put those electronic alarm detector things at the door. Then managers would get fired or transferred when too much of their stuff got stolen because the greeters weren't doing their jobs.

<---BITTER

I hated the secret shopper program. It was the only thing you could get graded in, and still get yelled at for getting a 97%.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT A FOLLOW-UP QUESTION?!"

<----- Still BITTER :cmad:

Mystery Shopper sucks serious ****...its the worst thing about retail...glad I left...

aw seriously? you couldn't have given me a chance to edit it?

I hated the secret shopper program. It was the only thing you could get graded in, and still get yelled at for getting a 97%.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU FORGOT A FOLLOW-UP QUESTION?!"

<----- Still BITTER :cmad:

I know what you mean. I used to always get counted off for not trying to add-on additional items. But I worked in the music department. If someone buys a CD what do you add-on? Another CD?

I work in a Christian Retail Store and we don't carry headphones or anything smaller like that that makes a good add-on.

Anyhoo, the Circuit City in my town is going out of business. They had literally everything marked down. All TV's were 10% off. I got me a real nice 19'' Toshiba for about $260.

mods, i don't know if it works like this, but anyway you could PM my deleted post? I'd actually like to save that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"