Civil War, battles !!!!!!!

PWN3R RANGER said:
I forgot where I read that, but I remember Deadpool and Punisher as the hunters. It most likely was just a rumor.

But how are they going to explain DD in Civil War. Him and the Punisher are currently in Rykers, but the first issue of Civil War has DD in it....maybe it is the imposter?? :confused:

I remember reading Tom Brevoort saying how Punisher has a radical role to play in CW,but nothing along the lines of him being a hero hunter.The DD in CW is the fake one.

IronSpidy said:
Sorry to be off topic....but is Moon Knight in this thing?

Why? Because if he is, you won't read it?? :down

And yeah GNR, thats what I was thinking, we should know soon....

IronSpidy said:
No! I love MK...

I thought you said you hated him, because he was Jewish or something like that??? :confused:

Well then, forget everything I just said....

Ok. By the way do you know If MK will have a role in Civil War?

Issue #2 comes out 5/17.

IronSpidey you're a liar.You were the one who made the jewish comment about MK.

MK isn't going to be involved with CW at all.Not in his book or any other.

HA! I thought I remembered that!

OWNED....

Not owned I love MK but I didnt know his origins. Dont live in the past....I said something stupid which I regret and Im sorry for...lets all move on.

IronSpidy said:
Not owned I love MK but I didnt know his origins. Dont live in the past....I said something stupid which I regret and Im sorry for...lets all move on.

If your past it, why not tell the truth??

Owned indeed.

Don't make excuses.What difference does it make if you didn't know he was Jewish?Wouldn't that make you a hypocrite?

the ultimate end all be all battle between the two major superpowers...

Blackbolt vs. The Sentry

Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that anti-semetic remark. Not cool, man. Not cool. The Thing, Kitty Pride, Optimus Prime, they're all Jewish. Hell, Stan the F'in Man is Jewish. And I'll be damned if you badger the name of the greatest contributor in comic book history!

Major ownage in this thread, non????

Spectre722 said:
the ultimate end all be all battle between the two major superpowers...

Blackbolt vs. The Sentry

Ohh dude,that is sooooo it!Very good.

jaydawg said:
Oh yeah, I totally forgot about that anti-semetic remark. Not cool, man. Not cool. The Thing, Kitty Pride, Optimus Prime, they're all Jewish. Hell, Stan the F'in Man is Jewish. And I'll be damned if you badger the name of the greatest contributor in comic book history!

And Will Eisner, Neil Gaiman, my tambourine man, and don't forgot that one guy everybody has been so crazy about since 0 AD. But anyway...

..I'm looking forward to Thor's return and I'm pretty confident Loki is still around aswell. With that in mind, what would the US government do (or any government for that matter) about Thor? If something gets damaged it would be considered an act of god/natural disaster, right? And if not, wouldn't that cause its own disagreements? I'm surprised there hasn't been a Civil War over the existence of Thor and how it challenges the faith of many heroes and villains.

With that said, Thor vs. everyone

BrianWilly said:
I'm quite looking forward to the Captain America and Iron Man fight, to be honest:o. It seems like a fight that should have gone down a lot of times throughout Marvel history but hasn't really ever happened.

Yeah, they've actually scrapped several times over the years; Tales Of Suspense #58, Captain America Annual #9,...they also fought once during Steve's "The Captain" phase, and had a very brief skirmish shortly after the Avengers original battle with the super-powered Count Nefaria, but i can't quite recall the exact issue numbers of those last two off hand....

Taking all those in mind, as well as the Galactic Storm debate, ive always felt that Tony is somewhat jealous of Cap's popularity and standing in both the superhero and civilian communities.

Just my opinion.

I'm curious to see whether Thor will side with Cap or Iron Man or just be an independent agent trying to get the heroes to stop fighting. Logic and canon dictate that he'd side with Cap, since Cap's proved himself to Thor far more than Iron Man has (see the aforementioned "Captain" phase), but I'm probably giving Millar way too much credit to believe he'd know that.

Plus I canot see Thor being ok with registration and being under the authority of the government.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"