Sequels Civil War or Infinity Gauntlet?

Infinity Gauntlet, easily.

Hell, I'd take a Howard the Duck movie over a Civil War adaptation.

Infinity Gauntlet; Marvel Civil War would be to hard and next to impossible to do right now at least do and do right. For starters it's a very complicated story line that involved a lot of characters.

Even if Disney secured the rights to all Marvel characters (which I keep hoping will happen eventually.) it would still be a very complicated story to tell. The only way I could see them doing it is if the just made a three part movie called Marvel Civil War. They could do individual movies much like they have been but replace Avengers with Marvel Civil War.

As I said I don't see it happening and if they try it would suck. There no way you could tell Civil War in to a two hour movie and do it any real justice.

I thought it was better than most Marvel films. Top 5 for me.

I didn't quite like how they changed Zemo. Don't get me wrong I thought he was a strong antagonist. He helped propel the film and seemed believable. He had a real motivation that emphasised the main issues with Rogers and Stark.

But he barely resembled Baron Zemo.

Movie CW is better than comic CW as a story.

I'm curious to see the ramification that civil War will have on a direct point with The Avengers going into Infinity War!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"