"Claire could be another Linderman or Arthur Petrelli"

With Adam alive the Company always had a fresh supply of his blood to use in their research.

But they didn't use Adam's blood. They wanted Claire's blood. I don't get why kept him alive if they didn't use his blood. They even knew how to kill him.

My timeline could be off, but I assumed the Company wanted to bring Claire in due to Adam and Peter escaping. I figured over the years, the Company had used Adam's blood when experimenting with the Shanti virus. So Adam's escape, put a dent in their supply of fresh blood to use in their experiments. And this made Claire's blood the next logical option.

They might have wanted to get Claire into the fold just so that they could finally kill Adam...

I think the reason that Linderman rose to the the top of th company had nothing to do with his power but rather that he was an expert at manipulating people and not afraid to use extreme violence to get what he wanted.

Bob never said that Claire would become a high ranking member, he only said that she could become one. Considering the Elle is crasy and will never advance higher it stands to reason that she can expect just about any person with what ever talent to rise above her.

even so, I think there's probably going to be some sort of time limit to stop people from coming back to life all willy nilly. Writers said they had something planned to stop Claires blood from being the end all solution to bringing people back. I'm guessing there's a point of no return.

Which could be changed any time the writers work into a corner. The beauty of TV, huh? Especially when you have a character with instant deus ex machina abilities.

As for her abilities garnering her a high status in the company in the future...I just don't see how that would work.

Do they just hand out CEO positions to the person with the coolest power? Not likely, how does one go from having a cool power, to being in charge?! What makes Claire and Linderman, more special than Elle or Parkman?

I'm gonna need that explained, cause the inner workings and protocols of the company are still very much a mystery to us. :huh:

I think it is personality more that powers.

Which could be changed any time the writers work into a corner. The beauty of TV, huh? Especially when you have a character with instant deus ex machina abilities.

I think it is personality more that powers.

Or maybe its Evolution Affirmative Action and only people with super powers get to have high positions in the company and ALL the underlings/minions like suresh and Bennett are ordinary humans with middle positions? :huh:

Couldn't peter have pa petrelli's ability without knowing it since ya know he must have spent some time with the man.
So maybe peter will use this 'new power' at some point and then flashback

Possibly, but doubtful, since Peter's ability did not activate until after Papa P supposedly died. So it's unlikely that he absorbed his father's power when he was younger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"