Clark gets screwed for Summer Vacation... Again

Superfreak

Gramaton Cleric
Reaction score
Poor Clarkee, poor guy never gets a summer vacation. He always ends up some place, trapped, and unable to leave. The PZ is cool and all, but I wish they'd come up with something a little better than putting Clark in a bottle again. I was totally able to predict what was going to happen in the finale: Nothing really exciting or action worthy happens, clark will end up trapped somewhere til next september, and it'll be a cliffhanger.

Shouldn't there be other poeple in the Phantom Zone for Clark to interact with?

Superfreak said:
Poor Clarkee, poor guy never gets a summer vacation. He always ends up some place, trapped, and unable to leave. The PZ is cool and all, but I wish they'd come up with something a little better than putting Clark in a bottle again. I was totally able to predict what was going to happen in the finale: Nothing really exciting or action worthy happens, clark will end up trapped somewhere til next september, and it'll be a cliffhanger.

I dont think Clark will be in the PZ for 3 months. The world would definitely come to an end with Zod and Brainiac in control for that long.

avidreader said:
I dont think Clark will be in the PZ for 3 months. The world would definitely come to an end with Zod and Brainiac in control for that long.

Naw, and last season he didn't miss the whole summer, just a few days of it.:O

Brainiac 8 said:
Naw, and last season he didn't miss the whole summer, just a few days of it.:O

Yeah, he had lots of fun last summer. ;)

avidreader said:
Exactly. They'll probably pick up right where they left off - Martha and Lois losing consciousness on the plane, Chloe and Lionel in the middle of a Metropolis street riot, Lana on the roof of Lexcorp with Lexod *snicker*, and Clark spinning away in space in the PZ. Did I miss anybody?

So far, they're split right down the middle...

Tempest (S1) went right into Vortex (S2), and
Commencement (S4) went right into Arrival (S5)

But there was more time between...

Exodus (S2) and Exile (S3), and
Covenant (S3) and Crusade (S4)

AgentPat said:
Exactly. They'll probably pick up right where they left off - Martha and Lois losing consciousness on the plane, Chloe and Lionel in the middle of a Metropolis street riot, Lana on the roof of Lexcorp with Lexod *snicker*, and Clark spinning away in space in the PZ. Did I miss anybody?

So far, they're split right down the middle...

Tempest (S1) went right into Vortex (S2), and
Commencement (S4) went right into Arrival (S5)

But there was more time between...

Exodus (S2) and Exile (S3), and
Covenant (S3) and Crusade (S4)

Your correct, so he only missed two summers. And in Exile, he probably had one heck of a summer romp..I mean...er...um...yea.

So anywhoo, he probably had the breast summer ever...I mean best...oohh...um...nevermind.

So how about the dolphins this year, going for the win I hope.:eek: :O

Clark gets screwed for Summer Vacation... Again

He'll get screwed again next year until, The Series finale episode . Where he'll become SUPERMAN . :supes:

I look forward to that day .

i thought there would be details of Clark getting into some hanky panky in this thread, but I guess not. I should stop assuming thread contents from its titles like I did with the Drooling thread. It gets me in a pickle.

wait till clark starts working for the planet then hell get screwed out of all his summers and certain bank holidays just like the rest of us.

he definitely has a lot of bad luck over the summer period but saying that, so do the others lol

Kal-El 8 said:
He'll get screwed again next year until, The Series finale episode . Where he'll become SUPERMAN . :supes:

I look forward to that day .

Is season 6 , the final one ? (I hope so) It's run it's course now, if they dont give him either the suit or full power range.

Captain Villa said:
Is season 6 , the final one ? (I hope so) It's run it's course now, if they dont give him either the suit or full power range.

Chances are if the ratings are still good, it'll be around until Season 7. All the actors are signed until then.

I love the show, I don't mind it going one more season.:up:

Brainiac 8 said:
Chances are if the ratings are still good, it'll be around until Season 7. All the actors are signed until then.

I love the show, I don't mind it going one more season.:up:

Nor me and I really enjoy it :up: but I keep waitng each week for something new, super and it never happens. I could live with it in the early seasons but now, well WE deserve something :supes:

It should be payback for the fanboy now.

Captain Villa said:
Nor me and I really enjoy it :up: but I keep waitng each week for something new, super and it never happens. I could live with it in the early seasons but now, well WE deserve something :supes:

It should be payback for the fanboy now.

While I agree, sometimes budget doesn't agree with the fanboy.:(

I wonder why Clarke has never asked Jor-el why May is such a bad month, do you think thats when Krypton blew up

MJD said:
I wonder why Clarke has never asked Jor-el why May is such a bad month, do you think thats when Krypton blew up

*snort*

:D

MJD said:

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"