Clint Eastwood's....Jersey Boys

It's opening against Think Like A Man Too, so counter-programming I guess.

I saw it last night. Great music. Only one actual musical number. Christopher Walken is awesome in the movie.

I wish it had more musical numbers though. I'm glad they didn't really cast any big stars other than Walken though. All the main actors were very good.

I saw it last night. Great music. Only one actual musical number. Christopher Walken is awesome in the movie.

I wish it had more musical numbers though. I'm glad they didn't really cast any big stars other than Walken though. All the main actors were very good.

They did play their other hits in the background for some scenes right?

I saw this movie today, even though I have never seen the play. It was good. The one thing I couldn't stop thinking of was when the song "Walk Like A Man" played I could stop thinking of the 1980's cornball of a comedy that starred Christopher Lloyd and Howie Mandel.

But maybe that's just me.

I thought this was pretty well done. An incredibly well made film. The weakness is the same weakness the show had: the script. But Eastwood, even if he does downplay some of the "musical" in it, does enough with it to make it worth watching. Love the vocal performances.

They did play their other hits in the background for some scenes right?

I'm not a Four Seasons expert. They might have. But Eastwood shot it more like a biopic. So other than Oh What a Night, which the original lineup didn't even record, there wasn't a real musical number. Whenever they did one of their songs it was because they were onstage for like a concert or live performance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"