Clue: The Hype Edition! SIGN-UP NOW, RADICAL NEW MSG BOARD GAME!!!

Movies205

Corporate Money
Reaction score
Note: Due to conflicts with the management staff of Hype Survivor, this game has broken away to form it's own identity, this is first ever trial of this game.

Also this is still somewhat rough, as soon as the first round comes along there'll be a fully polished rules set.
----

Clue Hype Edition

The game where twenty super-sleuths sign up to solve the murder of Hyper, but only 2 are left at the end to answer!

How to Win: To ultimately win this game, you have to survive both excitely fast phases of this game all the way up till only two players are left, and have aquired enough knowledge to be able to solve Hyper's murder!
----
Phase 1

Phase 1 is seperated into indiviual games, at the end of each game, two players are booted, and the game is restarted again with the remaining players till there are only 10 players left, and the game can move to Phase 2.

How to Play a game of Clue in Phase 1

Preparation: (All Done by the Hose b4 each game) Before the start of each game, there are three stacks of cards, each stack representing a different type of card:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

One card is selected from each of the three stacks thus forming the details of the murder, where it was done with what weapon and who did it. The remaining cards are passed randomally among each of the ten "characters". Each player will also recieve a "fake" weapon's card, it looks exactly the same as the other weapons cards, however it's a card that isn't in play during that particular game, how to disprove fake cards will be brought up later.

In a regular game of clue, people are seated around a table and each pick a character to play as, one of the characters is the murderer. Before the start of every game the host will secretly assign two players to each character as well as come up with a seating chart for the players as if they were sitting around a real table. The meaning of this will be elaborated on in further sections.

And finally the host, in addition to the 4 cards, will also send 3 FACTS to each player, that go something like this:

Player X is not Mr. Green

Player Z is not Mrs. White

Player W is not Mrs. Scarlet

This is the only way to figure out who your character is, by collecting the other facts from other players, your team-mate will have a different 3 facts but will have the same 3 "real" cards and a different fake card.

Object of each game: To figure out who murdered Hyper with what weapon and where, along with figuring out who your character is as well as who else is assigned to your character since he/she is your team-mate.

Game Structure

Movement Phase - Each player shall be instructed to send a PM indicating which location they shall reside at during that turn.

Deduction Phase- Players shall be given a little bit of time to discuss with other players there cards, or to mislead other players, but in the end there ultimate objective should be to figure out who the killer is while figuring out who they are and who there partner is.

Suggestion Phase- Players will be ask to make suggestions on who the killer is and what the murder was, the place they chose to move to in the beginning of the game is the place there suggesting the murderer kill someone. The host will then look at his seating chart and knowing which players have which cards, will send out individual Pms to each player disproving his/her suggestion with one card, this is all done privately, so after this round one could lie about their “supposed” knowledge during the deduction round.

If a player makes a suggestion with a “fake” card the player will be notify that weapon is not in play during this game.

If a player guesses right the murderer: That player gets to choose which character is booted, hopefully the player has figured out which character he is and doesn’t boot himself off. When the character is booted, the two players associated with that character are also booted. And then the game is started again with the remaining players, all the players get new team-mates as well as new characters.

If no player is able to guess the murderer: The round process is started again…

Accusations: At any time a player can make an accusation, if a player accuses someone and is correct, that player can boot off a “character”, if that player is wrong then his character is booted, along with his team mate.

What Happens When There’s No Longer 10 Players to fill all the slots: The Host will still deal the same amount of cards and will still maintain the suggestion phase, the murderer will always be one of the teams playing.
---
Phase 2: Last Man Standing

Object of The Game: Survive till the last round and be able to answer who murdered Mr. Boddy with what weapon and where.

Round Structure: At the beginning of each round players will receive a challenge, the player who wins the challenge wins immunity and a clue card for the end of the game. (In the event a player is booted out, that player disburse with his clue card as he wishes, he can post it in the thread, give it to certain players, etc)

Vote Off: At the end of every round will be a vote off, there’ll be a vote to see who’s kicked off the island.

Final 2: When the players have been whittled down to the final two, they’ll have to use the clue cards they have acquired to figure out the murder. In addition, each of the 8 other players voted off will be given a new clue card in which they can do with as they like.

The Player of the final 2 who solves the murder wins! If both solve the murder or neither come up with the answer, no one wins!

1. Teddy
2. Kaboom
3. Matt
4. Asteroid-Man
5. Drakon
6. jimmy rhoads
7. Slipknot
8. StorminNorman
9. Halcohol
10. SpeedballLives
11. ck51100
12. Prognosticator
13. Ebil Gig
14. Jourmugand
15. The Squirrel
16. Hunter rider
17. Karem-Knight
18. Elisha Cuthbert
19. Showtime029
20. MarvelMovies
21. FarmerFran
22. M.E.H.Z.E.B
23. Hippie Hunter
24. DarthRekal
25. X-Chick
26. The Lumberjack

Attachments

• themansion.jpg
    themansion.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 130
PMs... Will have been sent to anyone on the sign-up list, who's not interesested in a radically different game than survivor, originally though howver it wasn't going be this radical, esepcially the second phase, however it be kind of wierd to have two survivors, hence why I try to change it as much as possible

I think in order to keep useless posts down to a minimum,you should PM Movies205 if you want to play.Unless another thread will be made for the actual game,and this is just a sign up and comment thread.

First off I do apologize for two threads... However, it was VD turn to host the next survivor, and Matt also suggested considering how different the game is, I choose just make a new game... And so here we are...

Also wow... I'm glad people are signing up, I was afraid considering how new the game was, no one would sign up... Anyway we officially need one more player before we can begin, however the otehrs might drop out considering it's no longer survivor. The second bit that'll hold up the actual game is that I have to finish making the cards. If anyone has any character, locals, or weapons they want in the game, SPEAK now!

Here are all the Character & Weapon Cards:
printset.jpg
printset2.jpg

printset3.jpg
printset4.jpg

printset5.jpg
printset6.jpg

---
Locals will be forthcoming... Anyway we need one more person to get this show on the road!

All right i'm off to work... I'l be back way later...

I'll join in if there is still a spot.

We now officially have 20, however I still need confirmation from people who joined up when it was called Survivor. So sign-ups are still opened... Because I'm sure we'll need to fill a spot or something or other...

AH crap... it seems detective flass was banned... One More person is needed to fill the roster...

More than half of the people are completely confirmed on playing, I'm waiting on 8 or so people to get back to me, once they do we can start the game. Signs-Ups are remaining open, if more people sign up, the best canidates for the game shall be chosen.

I know I've been flip-flopping, but I've gotta give it a shot. I'm in. 100% sure.

It depends on how much time I will have.
How much time do I need to be online?
If time is not a HUGE factor, then I'm in.

:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"