Clue: The Hype Edition! SIGN-UP NOW, RADICAL NEW MSG BOARD GAME!!!

It depends on how much time I will have.
How much time do I need to be online?
If time is not a HUGE factor, then I'm in.

:up:

It's one of those things where it's how much time you want put in... Like techically the first half is all team-based, which is one of the challenges each round, to figure out who your team-mate is... So techically you could really do nothing and hope that your team-mate does all the work, but the odds of getting a good team-mate 5 times out of 5 is kind of slim :D

And hasn't Hype Survivor taught you anything about Asteroid-Man :dry:

Oh man, he's playing? :csad:

According to the list, he might.

- TEDDY: I'm not actually serious in my hatred for him. I just enjoy going "TEDDY :cmad:!" However, he ruined Matt's Survivor. He shouldn't be allowed to play games on this calibur as a result.

- Asteroid-Man: I have nothing against him, but if Hype Survivor is any indication, everyone will just make fun of him unfortunately. And he'll get all pissed off.

- Jourmugand: I'm just going to go up front and say, I can't stand the guy. His "knowledge" on American politics and culture annoying as hell. :o

According to the list, he might.

- TEDDY: I'm not actually serious in my hatred for him. I just enjoy going "TEDDY :cmad:!" However, he ruined Matt's Survivor. He shouldn't be allowed to play games on this calibur as a result.

- Asteroid-Man: I have nothing against him, but if Hype Survivor is any indication, everyone will just make fun of him unfortunately. And he'll get all pissed off, and report everyone to the mods.

- Jourmugand: I'm just going to go up front and say, I can't stand the guy. His "knowledge" on American politics and culture annoying as hell. :o

Fixed.

I've been out of the loop in terms of Survivor for some time... As for who's playing and who isn't... Give me details and I'll decide whether people can play or not... Plus if you guys sign up, it gives me the option of picking who plays and who doesn't. If you give me a good reason why these guys shouldn't be in it, then perhaps I won't pick them.

I've been out of the loop in terms of Survivor for some time... As for who's playing and who isn't... Give me details and I'll decide whether people can play or not... Plus if you guys sign up, it gives me the option of picking who plays and who doesn't. If you give me a good reason why these guys shouldn't be in it, then perhaps I won't pick them.

When does the game start?

I'm debating whether or not to sign up.

I'm debating whether or not to sign up.

I think you'll dig it, it's going take a different type of strategy, especially with the peddling of lies, and how you can actually trick people into possibly voting themselves off. Like alliances, etc can still be made... But then again I think things will go radically different than I'm expecting, who knows what's going happen... I mean this is just the first run so I can definately use cool people, who can give me good feedback from the perspective of the player.

I think you'll dig it, it's going take a different type of strategy, especially with the peddling of lies, and how you can actually trick people into possibly voting themselves off. Like alliances, etc can still be made... But then again I think things will go radically different than I'm expecting, who knows what's going happen... I mean this is just the first run so I can definately use cool people, who can give me good feedback from the perspective of the player.

Alright, add me to the list :up:

And vote for me in the deathmatch damnit :cmad:

All the Hype Cards are finsih except one... But I'm being lazy, you can view them if you scroll up.

Still waiting on confirmations from:

1. Kaboom
2. Drakon
3. StorminNorman
4. Halcohol
5.. SpeedballLives
6. ck51100
7. Prognosticator

---

Anyway I check into Teddy, he checks out so he stays. Matt, you got move to slot 3 because I was too lazy to change the numbering otherwise... Once this game gets 20 confirmed players we can start. Mainly because once I get the system going, it doesn't take that much to run outside of prep work.

Damn,i thought the forum was down again.But yes,i will play.Its something different,and im wondering if anyone here has really played the Boardgame Clue before.

hippe_hunter said:
I can't stand the guy.

Do you think i care?Im here to play a rousing game of Clue.

Update: I just sent out PMs to the 7 people who are unconfirmed for this game so sign-ups are still open... It's looking like I'm going begin this game Friday Morning hopefully because I have fridays off. In between the cramming of last semester work and other things, it's kind of delay this somewhat, I apologize...

I'm still in on this... when are you planning on starting the game?

It's one of those things where it's how much time you want put in... Like techically the first half is all team-based, which is one of the challenges each round, to figure out who your team-mate is... So techically you could really do nothing and hope that your team-mate does all the work, but the odds of getting a good team-mate 5 times out of 5 is kind of slim :D

if that's the case i'll try to stay in...at least maybe i'll get the hang of it after a while :o

People, join the Fran Squad.

Free 401k, great health benefits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"