CoD3 Multiplayer demo coming to XBL this week!!!!!?????!111!!

Mentok

Avenger
Reaction score
http://xbox360.qj.net/Xbox-Live-Goodies-From-Today-Until-September-30/pg/49/aid/66765

First word on one of the demos to be hitting XBL for TGS/X06... ITS CALL OF DUTY 3!

...More happy news for the Xbox fans: From today until September 29, Microsoft plans to release a lot of Xbox Live Arcade content and more -- from Halo 3 trailer to Call of Duty 3 demos -- all done to mark the passage of Tokyo Game Show and X06. Picture packs and themes for Alan Wake, Fable 2, Mass Effect and Forza Motorsport 2 will also be available.

In between, you'll also find a five-minute cut of the Tokyo Game Show briefing delivered earlier. Xbox 360 gamers in Japan will have a chance to download the Dead or Alive X2 E3 trailer, a Project Sylpheed trailer and a playable demo of Tenchu Senran. Fans in the US, on the other hand, will be able to see previews of the new Battlestar Galactica series in early October. Finally, in Europe, Xbox Live Gold access will be available to everyone for free between now until September 30, at 8am GMT.

Holy ****, thats tight as hell. Damn, do u know the exact day its to hit????

ProjectPat2280 said:
Holy ****, thats tight as hell. Damn, do u know the exact day its to hit????

Between now and next thursady. I hope its out for the weekend.

I wonder who is going to neglect COD2 :p

Cant wait for the Halo 3 Trailer

Once I get COD3 I will never play COD2 ever again! Not that I dont want to play it because its like a inch away from being unplayable!:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"