.com & AdSense

Lunar_Wolf

WTF face
Reaction score
Questions for anyone that's run's a website. What's the best site to get a .com domain name? Once you do, how do you change your site to the .com?

Also, anyone use adsense? If so, how does it work? What kind of details do you need to give?

Questions for anyone that's run's a website. What's the best site to get a .com domain name? Once you do, how do you change your site to the .com?

Also, anyone use adsense? If so, how does it work? What kind of details do you need to give?

I had a website for a while and I used godaddy.com to buy a domain.

I use adsense. If you live in the USA you need to give your SSN and such since you technically work for them, for tax reasons. I dunno what they require from other countries.

http://www.123-reg.co.uk/

£9.99 a year for .com £2.99 for a .co.uk

I personally use 1&1 hosting, Hella cheap, big sizes.

Thanks for your replies guys. 123.co.uk sounds good. Gonna get it next week.

Ok, I'm about to buy a domain from okdaddy. I have a site from blogger, but once I buy my .com name, how do I changed my old site to .com?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"