The Dark Knight Comcast Dark Knight (Check First Post For Downloads)

another request.....can somebody post a capture of the background screen of the photo section (Joker sitting with cards at his feet) ???

THX in advance !:cwink::woot:

And if they're not going to bother to edit out the Starbucks, why care about a few plates no one is going to see?

....and it's not as if all cars in a big city have the same plates, anyway. Commuters, visitors from out of state, etc....

I'm surprise to see some new stuff we never seen before on the videos as part of Comcast. Seeing Heath's Joker laughing when Batman said "Here I am." was great. I think we got a real winner there with Heath so far. Shame he isn't around to see this when it out. :(

but you carry on about the jokes in the movie, so the same rule should apply

i mean why debate on having a debate, everyone is here to chat about a film we havent seen. oh, unless its the permawhite thing...christ.

TV spot 1 and 2 are in high def there. could somebody download them and load them to megaupload? i always get this buffering stuff...

TV spot 1 and 2 are in high def there. could somebody download them and load them to megaupload? i always get this buffering stuff...
i downloaded them the same way i did the imax and clowns mask, but they were in FLV. format and no bigger than the ones in the links posted in th tv spots thread.

is there anyway to take video from the imax feature or trailers for that matter...and put them on ur phone as video clip?? i want to have the joker on my screen mouthing hit me

is there anyway to take video from the imax feature or trailers for that matter...and put them on ur phone as video clip?? i want to have the joker on my screen mouthing hit me

if you have an iPhone you can, use vWallpaper..

Hello, does anyone have this amazing videos in 640x480, and in avi or mpeg, or wmv would be fine. Please, and thank you in advanced if so. The resolution on the other clips are to big, and youtube never works for me. So if possible that would rock. Thank you!:yay:

ok, thanks.

Wow, Heath Ledger looks pretty demonic in that part.

28jwuua.jpg

Awesome,

Just saw some of the TV spots are up in HD on the comcast site :up:

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this yet, but if you have Time Warner Cable be on the look out for something TDK to come up soon. If you go to Movie Trailers On Demand they have a spot for TDK stuff, but nothing in there yet.

I just checked the site a few days ago and saw that they have new wallpapers, they're awesome. I love this site! They were all the pics I was hoping for in walls.:brucebat:

What happened to thecomcast site? What no more cool wallpapers and stuff?
All the ones at the WB site have Joker writing all over them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"