The Dark Knight Comcast Dark Knight (Check First Post For Downloads)

Just add the hospital blowing up and some music or something and it'll be fine. :up:

S***, that is perfect. Why didn't I think of that? Anyway, I think mine is one the best trailers on youtube. All of others are just Wndows Movie Maker hack jobs :hehe:

Yikes, so you did know what I was referring to. First time a girl caught onto that. Well that's depressing, it's not an inside joke anymore. :o

Yes, sexual harassment is so hilarious, it's really a shame when they "catch on" :whatever:

Why don't you just quit while you're behind.

I think you're entirely being too sensitive about this. :(

That or I guess you're not familiar with how I like to prod people at times. In any case, back on-topic: Batman's cowl still looks like an egghead. Cheers. :o :up:

Christ. I swear some of you aren't going to make it with active accounts by the time TDK is released. :dry:

I think you're entirely being too sensitive about this. :(

It's possible. Some people have been particularly nasty for no good reason the past few days. I'll just trust that you didn't mean it that way, or spoke without thinking, and it'll be water under the bridge.

That or I guess you're not familiar with how I like to prod people at times. In any case, back on-topic: Batman's cowl still looks like an egghead. Cheers. :o :up:

Yes it freaking does. That we can always agree on :oldrazz:

Christ. I swear some of you aren't going to make it with active accounts by the time TDK is released. :dry:

Not going too well in the likes and dislikes thread ether... they're at each others throats over "darkness" and "tone" and we still haven't even seen the film.

:funny:

Because I'm furious. :cmad:

Yikes, so you did know what I was referring to. First time a girl caught onto that. Well that's depressing, it's not an inside joke anymore. :o
I think your a little delirious. Anyways back on topic

Not going too well in the likes and dislikes thread ether... they're at each others throats over "darkness" and "tone" and we still haven't even seen the film.
but you carry on about the jokes in the movie, so the same rule should apply

I checked this guy's recent posts and he has posted the exact same message in the same font all 3 times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"