Come Get Your Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's way too damn cold here in FL today. Luckily it will be back in the 70's by the weekend. Was cracked out on GTAV until 4am this morning. Game is awesome. Haven't even tried playing Dragon Age yet. Today is going to be a good day off

Kind of amazed my stupid people thread is already at part 2. That's a lot of stupid

It's way too damn cold here in FL today. Luckily it will be back in the 70's by the weekend. Was cracked out on GTAV until 4am this morning. Game is awesome. Haven't even tried playing Dragon Age yet. Today is going to be a good day off
You wouldn't want to live here in Massachusetts, been in the 50s and it's only going to get worse. :(

No Squeeks, I would not. I hate cold weather. I'll take sweating my ass off over being cold any day of the week.

No Squeeks, I would not. I hate cold weather. I'll take sweating my ass off over being cold any day of the week.
My husband was just telling me he saw on the news footage of some poor bloke from Buffalo New York wading through thigh high snow. Yeah, guess where I'll never move to..... :(

We're the opposite in that way. I'd prefer to be cold than warm.

I can deal with rain, I can deal with blistering heat, but I can not and refuse to deal with snow and ice. Homie don't play that

Might not want to come to Canada when it's not between May and August then. Every other time of year can get randomly freezing.

I can deal with rain, I can deal with blistering heat, but I can not and refuse to deal with snow and ice. Homie don't play that
Coupla years back I had chisel ice off of my whole car. A fun time was not had by all. Luckily it doesn't happen that often. :(

I can put up with it if I'm visiting somewhere or on vacation for like a week or something but to live in those kinds of conditions? No way, I'd never leave my house and my energy bill would be ridiculous from all the heat I would crank. I actually do enjoy snow skiing and stuff like that but I can't deal with it more than a week.

I'm not even prepared for these brief times when it hits 50 here in FL. I have 3 pairs of pants, 1 leather jacket that barely fits and a light jacket. Honestly I'd go buy some thermal underwear but I know it will be back to normal by the weekend so it's just a waste of money

It's not cold enough in Florida. It's November dammit, where's my jacket weather? :argh:

Ql4SI4v.gif

It was twelve degrees here the other day AND I went out n it barefoot and a t shirt.

it was 70 yesterday, feels like 17 now

Hey(hey). What's the matter with this Lounge? Yeah.
Hey(hey). What's the matter with it's mind and it's sign?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"