Comic Book Idol Contest

J

joshm

Hi there,

I'm new to this forum and I just wanted to say hi and share my artwork with everyone. I'm in a contest called SPA Idol, whereby I can have my comic book published if I win. So, here is my artwork and if you like it please register with Dime Store, so they know you're human, and vote for my comic book Night Tracker.

Thanks,

Joshm

Link to SPA Idol contest entry:

http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/SPAforum/viewtopic.php?t=1061

NightTracker0covercopy.jpg

Nice pic that dimestore forum looks a little different in format. I'll check it out. I've heard of Drunken Monky.

Thanks blksuperman2,

I could really use your help with this contest. If you have the time please vote for my comic book.

Here is the link again:

http://www.dimestoreproductions.com/Community/index.php?topic=1061.0

This is the last week for this contest and I could really use any one's votes. If I make it to the next round I'll get to show three of my sequential pages, fully lettered, of my comic Night Tracker.

If you like this work please stop by and vote for me. You only have to register so they know you are a real person and not someone randomly voting yes many times.

Click the link in my signature to vote.

Thanks,

Josh
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Not really sure what you mean by vote. I registered and everything and submitted a reply. Is that voting??

great stuff. if you're looking for suggestions i would suggest working on your faces. the bodies and drafted backgrounds are great though!

blksuperman2,

Thanks for voting. All you need to do is put a yes in my Night Tracker forum and that it. Thanks again. I'm going to need as much as I can get, as there are a lot of friends and family voting for some of the others and I don't have the same network of people to call to vote.

Babs Gordon,

Thanks for the crits. I need those too. I'm trying to avoid the whole pretty women face and trying to go for a more unique look, however, it can come off as a little unnatural if for a comic book. I'll work on it though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"